Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Name editing.

No your not getting it Mog.

This program is not just swapign dat's around from what I understand. Its changing some Hidden Value aparently in the registry, Or likely even more so in the Memory while the game is running. By doing this it makes you appear to be a GM (to you) What they are saying the ame is programed special features for when your a GM, Like being able to run through people without getting stoped.

So in all technicalitys This does give an advandtage to players using it over others (minor may it even be that)
    Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
    FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilandor
      No your not getting it Mog.

This program is not just swapign dat's around from what I understand. Its changing some Hidden Value aparently in the registry, Or likely even more so in the Memory while the game is running. By doing this it makes you appear to be a GM (to you) What they are saying the ame is programed special features for when your a GM, Like being able to run through people without getting stoped.

So in all technicalitys This does give an advandtage to players using it over others (minor may it even be that)
      Oh, I see. Thanks for clearing that upfor me.
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
        Yes, it is, since it's changing a game machanic and how you move through Vana'diel.

I'm not saying it's bad, i'm saying it's on the borderline of hacking.
        Technically its not changing any mechnic to do it. It was already programmed in. He just allowed people to have the GM Flag

Sex is like air, you don't notice till you're not getting enough of it.

Comment

players are not allowed to have the GM Flag so yes, it's changing the game mechanic.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
          X