WHM Cleric Port

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHM Cleric Port

Basically what im doing is porting this mod http://www.ffxidats.com/page.php?id=604 to mithra.

The chick that made this said she was going to do it. But she's taking forever so i decided to try my hand at it.

Also I take no credit for the design i'm just porting it to mithra for everyone to enjoy ^^

New Update:

Looks Good so far, don't worry about the skirt im going to reposition it again in meta I just wanted to get a half decent picture of the top mod before people got ancy. Anyways I quickly just moved it so it didn't look like the normal shingles.

I'm having a problem with the top of thr shoulder theres like 2-3 pixels that are pure black thus alphaed out I'm gonna keep working on it to see if i can fix it.

If enough people want just the top part ill release he .dat later ^^

Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by burningthought; 07-21-2006, 01:07 PM.

Sex is like air, you don't notice till you're not getting enough of it.

Re: WHM Cleric Port

God i have no clue how people do these things. That's so amazing. I dunno even know how to recolor stuff . Anyways I'm looking forward to it ^^

Comment

It's really easy to recolor actually.. I used the tutorial on this forum actually.

Anyways it looks much better now, ima gonna add a updated pic later.

Comment

So how is this one coming along?

Comment

Its coming out okay, i'm still using trial and error for some of my techniques.. Not a lot of tutorials for gimp so im using guess work with the alpha mapping. Someone released a version for mithra already but imo it looks like crap so im gonna touch it up a bit.

http://www.ffxidats.com/page.php?id=683

My only beef with this is that it really looks horrid and i was trying to copy mitsumis work. And I wanted to make a small hole for the tail instead of a upside down "U". This one is gonna take me a bit too since i can't really use photoshop >_<

Comment

Actually found a short-cut for multirace things. IF it's a reskin, all you have to do is copy and paste the moded skin, to the thing you want to mod. Just for mithra's you needa clear out the tail area. And taru's you have to do seperatly.
            Sorrow Existance:[10:43am]:You're cute when your not beating me to death.

Comment

The top is really cute on the mithra but you are right about it looking like crap. The legs are nasty lol. I can't say anything though b/c i can't even get anything to look nasty <.<. So the top i want but the legs are teh nasty. I figure you will do better than that ^^.

Comment

I plan on tweaking it come more.. I'm basically going to use what she used to build up that dat but im going to recolor everything and try and mirrior what matsumi was going for since i really like how she made that mod.

That way I have most of the work out of the way.

Comment

Working...
                X