Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another dragoon mod... should I continue this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: another dragoon mod... should I continue this?

Originally posted by M_X
    Dont get me wrong, it looks really cool. However, there's too much DRK influence in it.

there is?? how is that?...if its because the OTHER parts of the outfit are drk Af... I only started on the body and helm so... I figured it would just look cleaner to have black things to match the stuff Ive made instead of having black helm, black body...purple gloves, pants, and boots...

----I'm really partial to the purple, but I think it's a pretty dang nice mod regardless. A little dark, but a lot of people really like that
    well, I made it black because ive practically made all of the other colors for drg Af that look decent... red.....jade green..light blue....sea green...heck quite a few actually lol, so I figured hey why not black and gold? not so much of an evil look but more like a.....ceremonial look I suppose? I guess it can go either way really though lol
    Last edited by dabadking; 03-03-2007, 09:10 AM.
    A LMFAO production:
    How to Kill a Ninja----
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

I really like your DRG mods, especially the crimson one. This one looks really nice too ^^b

Comment

heheh okay....I didnt PLAN on making it look evil looking but..it just looked soo cool that way ...heres what it COULD look like if i kept it this way. i plan on adding some gold trim on the sides still....the hardest part for me was the 2 strips of gold on the back.... i hate doing those strips lol

Update:
        added 3 more pics to show the progress on it.
        boots not even touched yet...pants.... debating on whether they are done enough for me or not...its hard to decide mainly because since its a BLACK outfit..technically the pants match..but when I made apurple, or jade version I will change most of the color to match so..we'll see.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by dabadking; 03-03-2007, 09:20 AM.
        A LMFAO production:
        How to Kill a Ninja----
        http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

Working...
        X