Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another dragoon mod... should I continue this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another dragoon mod... should I continue this?

Okay heres a few pics.. keep in mind the ACTUAL gold pieces on this are actually from a JP website which was originally for mithra so... I dont take credit for that. I somewhat converted the gold parts, and am making the gold on the helm from some of the parts on the body so that it looks as close to the same style as possible...the helm is just barely been started on so.... I'm just curious if anyone would actually be interested in this being finished? I am planning on making the helm have fangs just like my other mods, but adding more of a custom look to it as far as the designs go... I may also make a polearm for this mod if it becomes popular enough to warrant finishing or releasing. So far all ive done is the body and i'm not even sure if its finished or not.. I just figured I'd post what I had now since its so late at night... I'll continue it a bit tomorrow, or maybe not depending on if its popular.
    Last edited by dabadking; 03-03-2007, 09:22 AM.
    A LMFAO production:
    How to Kill a Ninja----
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Re: another dragoon mod... should I continue this?

that looks really pretty, I'm not hume or am I a DRG so I wouldn't use it but it looks nice ^^

Comment

Thanks for the compliment as for not being the race. once it is made for one race, I have it set up to where it can be converted fairly easy so... race doesnt matter, I'm just curious as to whether or not its worth finishing.. I'm not high enough level to use any of my drg outfits either ironically lol, but at the same time, I'd like to contribute things that others MAY use, thats why I'm asking whether its worth making or not. I just figure if noone would use something like this, then theres not much reason to make it because I most likely wouldnt use it....well, unless I leveled my drg a lot more lol then I'd definately use it, but I havent even had time to play FFXI for about 8 months honestly...but its still fun making dats even though I dont get to use them lol.
      A LMFAO production:
      How to Kill a Ninja----

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

uhm.. i like it a lot. reminds me of one of the characters from Dynasty Warriors ^^

Comment

thats pretty hard core my freind
          if i saw a DRG in that armour i'd be afraid
          GoblinSmithy>> Surprise!!!
          GoblinSmithy>> (( Sneak Attack )) --> Thief

And I stabbed him with everything I had.

In the ass.

Comment

I had planned on adding a few subtle touches of my own, and some wyyvern symbols but...untill someone makes a step by step dummy proof tutorial of it..I wont be able to do it... I planned on adding things like this to my outfits.

I have a crapload more of these types of things but I'll post 2 for now.....now I just need a friggen tutorial to put these on armor ...ugh
            Last edited by dabadking; 03-03-2007, 09:22 AM.
            A LMFAO production:
            How to Kill a Ninja----

Comment

o.O

That should be pretty basic.. how are you editing your textures? with what program i mean?
              signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by dabadking
                I planned on adding things like this to my outfits.

I have a crapload more of these types of things but I'll post 2 for now.....now I just need a friggen tutorial to put these on armor ...ugh
                I like those images.. would you be willing to share them?

Comment

dabadking. I like the look of those little symbols. Would you mind sharing them so I can add some to my green dragoon af?

Comment

I have no problems sharing the symbols, just as long as someone doesnt mind helping me out with making non mirrored images so that I can make my own outfits with my designs...I wanted to make a shield with one of those symbols as well. anyone have maybe a quick step by step way of putting those onto armor?

P.S. by the way... NEOGEO rules !!!! check out my Galford and hanzo outfits from samurai shodown! ...lol sorry had to say that
                    A LMFAO production:
                    How to Kill a Ninja----

Comment

Very impressive and the colors makes the dragoon look much more fearsome than they normally do in their purple armor
                      One Windurst to rule them all
                      One Windurst to conquer the others
                      One Windurst to find the others
                      And in mithraness bind them

Comment

Hmm non-mirrored images. Thats a tricky one. I for one like my armour to be symmetrical. I know it can be done, it will just need a better modder than me. Sorry.

Comment

Dont get me wrong, it looks really cool. However, there's too much DRK influence in it.
                          To any BLMs complaining about TP Burn parties; What goes around, comes around. Shut up.

Comment

I'm really partial to the purple, but I think it's a pretty dang nice mod regardless. A little dark, but a lot of people really like that.

Comment

I'd use it. I like black and I like the trim

Comment

Working...
                              X