Request: Tarutaru Superman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Tarutaru Superman

I don't know, after seeing the movie I had this great idea to do a FFXI superman movie. I wanted to know if someone wouldn't mind making a cute little superman outfit for a male tarutaru. I'm not really asking for a whole new armor set. Maybe a reskin of some older, similar .dat that was made. I dunno.

I'd also maybe like if someone could edit the Tarutaru suit .dat which I've seen somewhere to have the open chest with the Superman S. I'd try these myself but I have no clue how to skin stuff.

*Edit* Well, I decided to give a crack at it. I'd still like help on creating a simple cape thing.
    Last edited by Shippuu; 06-28-2006, 09:35 PM. Reason: change of topic
    Dragoon > You

Re: Request: Tarutaru Superman

um... the funniest thing happened today.... I had a vision...of a request for a superman outfit (no seriously lol...I'm not kidding... I actually was laughing and just waiting for this to be requested since the movie was coming...and it did happen today ) ...but... on a serious note... I thought about this quite a bit today..and have come to the conclusion that theres no way in hell that a superman outfit would look anything but totally retarded without a fully flowing cape...and since noone has made one... I'm very highly doubting that this will ever be finished so.... dont get yourhopes up. Not trying to make fun of it or anything, but think of how a superman outfit would look without a cape.... ugh
    A LMFAO production:
    How to Kill a Ninja----
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

Well I understand how it would look without the cape. And I'm not asking for a "Flowing" cape. Any half-assed cape would do fine. I'm not trying for an exact likeness, it's more for the idea.
      Dragoon > You

Comment

i see people using cornelias cape alot >.> that could work... also this would be awesome for a pld lol

Comment

Originally posted by esor
          i see people using cornelias cape alot >.> that could work... also this would be awesome for a pld lol
          Yeah, using cornelias cape on a PC model won't really flow that well. It'll flow a bit odd without any skeleton set for it. Flows better on NPCs because they have a good skeleton set to do that.

If it was possible to add skeletons, which so far I don't see even the JP VRS doesn't seem to allow you to add more skeletons.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

we can just let this thread die. I went to make it myself and made a new topic for it.
            Last edited by Shippuu; 06-28-2006, 10:23 PM.
            Dragoon > You

Comment

Working...
            X