Question about Weapon Dats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Weapon Dats

I'm been leveling Samurai lately and have wanted to spice up my GreatKatana Dats.

I saw a Gunblade I liked but it's used as a sword. I was wondering if there was a way to change it so that I held it like a Great Katana? Or if there is one that's already made for that.

I saw a really cool gold one, Tatha made it I believe. But I don't think it's available yet as I couldn't find it.

But anyway, My main question is. Is there anyway to change how a weapon is held. I'd really like to use the Gunblade, and possibly other weapons. In the GK stances and actions.

Re: Question about Weapon Dats

yes, its possible, search the forums a bit and youll see. btw, im pretty sure the gunblade has been given a gtk version already. last i checked tatha was having soe technical difficulties with it

Comment

Originally posted by esor
      yes, its possible, search the forums a bit and youll see. btw, im pretty sure the gunblade has been given a gtk version already. last i checked tatha was having soe technical difficulties with it
      Yes, a UV Mapping issue with the handle. Some reason it looses the mapping in the game and the texture on the handle comes out all distorted. It's an issue I've had with various items as well, part of why I haven't really released anything all my stuff is having this issue

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

i woder if se is putting in some funky code to mess with the modding community. cause these problems seem to be poping up alot lately... or mabe i just didnt notice it before... ahh well, ill stick to my theory (damn you se)

Comment

Working...
        X