Blue Mage Vermy and Homam request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Mage Vermy and Homam request

Since there are some items that every blue mage ends up wearing or WILL end up wearing... would it be possible to change the colors of some of them? It seems like the Vermillion cloak is practically bluemage standard issue (Every time i see a guy in a vermy with a sword its a bluemage) and since the Homam/Nashira sets are pretty much the best gear in the game for us to wear...

Could we get one of you wonderful Dat people to come up with actual Blue versions of these? I dont know how hard it is or anything but it would really be nice. It seems that all the really good gear for bluemage is actually red.

This would be a huge help, thank you for your time.

Re: Blue Mage Vermy and Homam request

I assume Hume male?

Comment

Yes please, but im sure there are other aspiring blues that would love to have it as well *grin*

Comment

Gaah, the verm was a [bio]tch. Trying to keep the swirly detail while making the red disappear isn't easy lol Sadly, the swirly lines became a very light blue and blend a lot into the blue itself.

The Homam/Nashira sets will take a while to do, since I will most likely have to re-do the alpha maps. But here's the vermy. If you don't like it, that's okay. =P
        Attached Files

Comment

Thank you so much! I didnt think anyone was going to do this since nobody really replied or anything. Its great to actually have a blue piece of gear i can wear alot now =p Thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X