model viewer giving me trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• model viewer giving me trouble

The model viewer I did manage to find and download "ewhmodel" wont open and says there is some error. i've also tried the stickies and using search to find a different model viewer but all the websites seem to be down. If there aren't any sites that host it would anyone be nice enough to give me the file names of mithra face 8a and mithra face 6a. thanks a bunch in advance

Re: model viewer giving me trouble

I will upload the Model Viewer in about....5 Hours. I'm Kinda stuck on Dialup till the dang phone company fixes my ISDN lines.
    Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
    FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

Here it is with the latest List

Download
      Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
      FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

The ewhmodel model viewer program doesn't seem to work for anyone. Think the best explaination I saw suggested that it is hardcoded to only work with the Japanese version of FFXI/POL.

The viewer Kilandor has linked is the Foyle Model Viewer, not ewhmodel.

Comment

got it , thanks
          Last edited by waniih; 06-13-2006, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X