This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request: Taru Swimsuits

I checked the forum and didn't find anything except the white swimsuit for Taru girls, so I wanted to know if it would be possible to remake the Taru swimsuits for both genders in a way that they look more like taru-sized versions of the swimsuits of the other races?

I hate that toddler-suit thingy SE put on us

Re: Request: Taru Swimsuits

I'm sure whatever tarus wear at the beach, they'll look like a airfilled beach ball.

Comment

*tries to hold back the laughs*

*fails*

Comment

Taru bodies are unisex. You can make say a boy version and a girl version, but every taru would wear the same .dat regardless of sex.
        75 SMN, 75BLM, 65 BLU, 63 WHM, 37 RDM, 39 BRD, 32 BST, 15 THF, 12 NIN

Comment

Ah common, You know Taru male would Look Sexah, In a Tiny Bikini Top and A thong!.

*Pictures this for a moment*

Haha Now that Images is burned into your minds to!
          Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
          FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

@ Nicolette:
            So you mean Taru clothing can have different colouring but not different shapes for the genders, do I understand that right?

Comment

if i'm not mistaken there is actually a difference in the swimsuits
              on male and female taru
              the tops are the same on both but the pants are different

Comment

yeah the swimsuits are different im shure but like everything else is the same>.>

Comment

theres probably just a seperate dat file for male and female swimsuits, but in general, male and female tarus use the same dat file

Comment

@ Laurana:
                    The difference is the colour (male: looks like brownish leather, female: looks like reddish cloth) and the sash around the waist (the female one is noticable larger than the male one).

I saw the unisex thing in the modelviewer: taru males are the only males which can wear the wedding dress, but although both swimsuits are wearable by both genders, they are two different equipment sets (unlike for example a Scorpion Harness which is a single armour piece and changes depending on the gender of the wearer - at least by non-taru races ), so I think technically it should be possible to modify it ...

Comment

Working...
                    X