Yuna Songstress .dat release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yuna Songstress .dat release

Ya know I saw this on XOOPS after you had released it... you're famous even with the jp ^^

Although I fear what they will do with it... o.o;;;;
    VRS, it's like shoving an apple down a baby's throat.

Comment

Yes, having mods spicens the game up some like any other moddable game. Who cares if others can't see it .

I just find the armor/weapon selection in FFXi.............crappy. Not all armor/weapons are crap, but I expect to have a good looking lvl 75 scythe on my character. Not a lvl 75 scythe that looks like a lvl 1 scythe -.-. SE should of just hired Korean artist to make the weapons/armor. Then I wouldn't be modding FFXI since the current weapon/armor sets already look good.

Anyways, nice work. I don't see that many good NA modders like I do with JP these days so great work. I got my eye on you from now on .

Elite noob modder

Comment

Tonka, is there any kind of art you aren't good at?

Someone get this taru a guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Maju
          It looks great but why did you not include the hands?

I'm using this to replace BRD AF and the BRD AF hands don't work very well with the rest of the outfit.
          i havent used this mod yet ^^ (But i intend to!) i think what tonka did for the hands is make it kinda like the bikini modle, The hands are already atached to the body. soooo to make this work just Swap w/e your replaceing the hand part of this with... to the bikini Place holder thing <.<; so that the hands wont show and youl just get the yuna thing ^^. This is just a guess tho lol i havent used it yet

P.s. One of the Greatest looking Hume F mods I have seen to date

Double Post Edited:
          hmm u know what would be a GREAT idea :D Moding a Club into a microphone to match this mod ^^ kinda like how they looked in the game dont ask for pics from me... i dont remember what they look like in the game lol but i remember them looking like a Club with one half of its as a microphone and the other half like a hammer of some sort.
          Last edited by Sanndy =^.^=; 06-07-2006, 09:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I switched the top with my yinyang robe >.> songstress w00t.

Comment

can someone host this dat somewhere? ffxidats.com never works for me I can't get it

Comment

Originally posted by Feba
                Tonka, is there any kind of art you aren't good at?

Someone get this taru a guitar.
                LoL I already have one. >< And I just bought a new bass recently too! Though, piano is my main instrument. lawlz

As far as not making hands, figured you could always swap bare hands or something else that goes along with it. I'm not exactly proud of this mod...it could use a lot of work. But again, I just kept putting it off and realized I probably wouldn't finish it. Frusterating without VRS. ;;

EDIT: Sorry, Seaco, I'm at work right now and don't have the file here to upload at this time.

Click the image above and Log In!

Comment

Working...
                X