Yuna Songstress .dat release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuna Songstress .dat release

Nothing fancy, but I don't care to work on it anymore.

Available for download here:
    http://www.ffxidats.com/page.php?al=alias4971

Click the image above and Log In!

Re: Yuna Songstress .dat release

Nice Work!

I really got to get the pc version of this game.

Comment

WoW, I must say that looks AMAZING. Is there an actually female hume that looks like her? Ot did you do some heavy editing on the face etc?

Comment

All I did with the face was changed the eye color (sorry I couldn't do one eye green and one blue..><). And I shortened the hair and flipped it out a bit. The body was much thanks to the COR AF .dat moved around in Meta. I had strings on the arms like the actual dress sphere, however, that did not animate well. :p

Comment

Nothing fancy? That's the best hume female mod edit ive seen o.o
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Question.... I am totally new do .dat editing since i play on a PS2, so I have never mess or dome research on this. what is the actual use of editing dats? Only you can see the changes right? Now this outfit, what does it do, and what or when do you use it? Can you please fill me in!

Thanks!

Comment

It's just reskin/meta. It technically still needs a lot of work...but I realised I wasn't going to work on it anymore so I figured I'd just post it. Anyone with VRS can feel free to add some more touches like Yuna's hair beads or something...or make the shorts into a skirt.

EDIT: Darkhound, the only purpose is for your enjoyment. As I'm sure you are aware, noone else can see this dat edit...only you. It's meant to change up the game experience for you and keep things kind of fresh. I, for one, get tired of looking at the same drab gear.

Comment

only you can see the mods, makes you look cooler, lets you make a cool sig w/e tickles yer fancies, nice work tonka remember seeing this on KoJ forums a while back

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure some people also like it because now you don't have the Hume, Mithra, and Elvaan races looking almost the exact same when they wear a COR AF or something. I can see why people do it, it was a fun experience when I did it in previous games just haven't bothered to mess with it on this one yet.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by Nyasho
                    only you can see the mods, makes you look cooler, lets you make a cool sig w/e tickles yer fancies, nice work tonka remember seeing this on KoJ forums a while back
                    w00t! Long live the Knights of Jenova!!! Give Mikkal some lovin' for me. XD None for Sonos, though.

Comment

Well Tonka, thank you and you did a very impressive job, I do not understand why you want to stop working on it!

Comment

I believe you can make a new layer in photoshop and apply it to the UV map or something to make the eyes different colors if you wanted to go through the trouble. I havent personally figured out how to do non mirrorable stuff yet.
                        75 SMN, 75BLM, 65 BLU, 63 WHM, 37 RDM, 39 BRD, 32 BST, 15 THF, 12 NIN

Comment

Sweet. I wouldn't mind knowing how to do that.

Comment

It looks great but why did you not include the hands?

I'm using this to replace BRD AF and the BRD AF hands don't work very well with the rest of the outfit.

Comment

Download link is broken can someone else post this plz? I'd REALLY love to try it! Kudos to Tonka for making this! :3

"Nauti by nay-cha, not cause I hate-cha!"

Comment

Working...
                              X