This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• momentarily retiring from modding.

well.... I'm quitting modding for a bit... my now EX-GF just left me BECAUSE I decided to get back into school, and look for a better job.... go figure huh? Anyways, Because of that I've kind of lost my want to mod right now...Funny that SHE was the one who kept pushing me to enroll in school, and when i find the right classes to take... oop, see ya....typical woman I guess.....Anyways, I wont be modding for a while but I wont be quitting for good so....May pop in from time to time but thats about it. Time to put it into first I guess.
    A LMFAO production:
    How to Kill a Ninja----
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Re: momentarily retiring from modding.

sorry to hear that. good luck with your school man.
    im guessing you're taking game related classes?
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Re: momentarily retiring from modding.

nah not exactly...not YET anyways lol.. Originally I applied just for networking and data communications (easy class but hey, it gets you a job) sadly lol.. All you need is the papers unfortunately....I went into a job interview and showed them what I could do personally... they were like SWEET!!!.....untill I told them it was self taught.. then they were like oooh, sorry we cant hire you.. So then my Ex was like well you should do all the classes you've been wanting to do... So I was debating... parttime school, fulltime job? both part time? ...So I decided I'd go both parttime so I could focus on schooling a bit more and take 2 classes... Then all of a sudden the indecisive part of a woman kicked in and all hell broke loose so I said screw it... gimme all the classes I can take. So, Ive got about 5 for now that I will be taking, and am only currently enrolled in 2 so far.. those 2 are at a community college, and I just registered for a few programming classes at Devry, and just basically awaiting confirmation etc... And the other 1 is at microskills, which I am just awaiting confirmation as well. originally was going to pace it but with what has happened all it did was piss me off and make me just want to aim HIGHER, so whatever. Anyways sorry for the semi rant but thats whats goin on for now lol.... be back into modding soon, just not untill I get things going at least.
      A LMFAO production:
      How to Kill a Ninja----
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

Working...
      X