This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Hume Fem .dats

Ive searched a lot of places and even in the .dat collection. There arent that many really cool mods for hume fem that ive seen compared to some of the other races. Mostly dress like crap and "exposed" armors. If you could post some SS and .dat zips of any hume fem mods you came across or have done that you thought were just kick ass. Armor sets/faces/body armor/weapons...lol anything. I appreciate anything you can find

Re: Cool Hume Fem .dats

Hume F is about 50% of the worlds custom dats >_>
    Mithra being 25%, and the other 6 get a 25% total.

Being a mithra though, I don't really save much Hume F. (Wish I did, since I have a Hume F NPC these days)

Comment

Yes but of that 50% hume F dats about 35-40% of them are 'exposed' dats

Did you try downloading the Dat collection from here? It's got a rather large Hume F folder with all NON exposed stuff.
      "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Ya i did. I like some of the things in there but a lot of it was just altered or recolored armors. Even in the normal section a lot of the mods are "busty" or mithra style shit for hume fem. Looking for custom armors along the lines of some things released for hume male. Custom Armors with no "enlarged bust" or any of those girly dress things is what im after.

Comment

Working...
        X