Last Elvaan v2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Elvaan v2

Ok, I don't know why I continued to work on modding after I got done with white version just a couple hours ago. I was planning to go relax and go to bed.

I decided to go ahead and get the dark version done. I truly think this is the best looking one out of them all (both male and female counterparts). If I was still playing FFXI, this is what I'd be using 90% of the time.

Front

Side

Back

Pose shot

Sorry, I didn't feel like putting the 2 together (EM and HF) in a render. Actually, I forgot ;P.

As for the rest of the races................eta unknown. The major problem is if the texture files are slightly different, it means everything. Female race is worse imo. I imagine the easiest to kill off is taru imo. Both can wear it, don't have to create male and female counterpart.

But maybe I will do Galka for my Galkan brothers out there next . Oh and I'll release the galkan one to the "galkan" public when I get it done ;P. HF and EM versions, you will have to send me a pm because I'm not making those public until site is resurrected fully.

One thing to note about HF version........when I do release, you find something suitable for the feet and hands. Still won't release those 2 things.

After this is done (With or without the other races done), don't know where I'll be heading next in the modding world. My next project calls up for some extreme modeling and texturing one could say . And umm, still not ready to take that big step again.....VRS, *shudders.* Probably be 2-3 weeks before I even think about doing anything though. This is probably a 9-10 hour job lol.

Well, got 2 more finals and I'm outta here. I won't be back for a good 3-4 weeks (End of may basically) as I'm going on a little vacation + I have a couple weeks to sit on my ass for a while ;P. So, good luck with modding, I defintely won't be around for the time being so any pms won't be read or answered after May 4th. So don't bother sending a pm.

Elite noob modder

Comment

These are incredibly good, you can see the work time you put into them shining through. Is there any possibility for Hume Male?

Comment

Wow, seeing the dark female version makes me wish you could mod the PS2. And here I was going to rant about how there's never adecently colored female version (how I hate white) but the dark one did nicely to disuade me.

Comment

EM
          http://mods.shadow-ffxi.com/EM/LastElvaanv2EM.rar

HF
          http://mods.shadow-ffxi.com/HF/LastElvaanv2HF.rar

I release because I doubt I will ever work on the site again. Since this project was actually one of very few that was 100% complete, I may as well go ahead and release.

I still think to this day that the dark style that I created for the HF one is the best texture design I have done. Well lets say the one that actually turned out how I wanted it. Didn't turn into crap as usual.

If I packaged it wrong (Meaning whats in it is not correct) let me know. You will have to find something suitable for hands/feet for HF. I did not include the high heels + hands I have made for them.

Enjoy, cya.

Elite noob modder

Comment

Working...
          X