This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color me stupid, I have a question

I can't for the life of me figure out what the DAT for the elvaan male Optical Hat is. It seems to be a unique model that isn't the errant or silk hats listed in the model viewer. Anyone have any idea?

Re: Color me stupid, I have a question

Originally posted by Stromgarde
    I can't for the life of me figure out what the DAT for the elvaan male Optical Hat is. It seems to be a unique model that isn't the errant or silk hats listed in the model viewer. Anyone have any idea?
    Fungus Hat model, though that may be the silk hat model also?

Comment

looks to me like the Silk Hat model, 1-37-67, i cant find any others that are like Fungus hat model or Optical hat >.> lol
      or the Errant those are like the only 2

Comment

I assume it's the same across races, but I know for a fact the mithra Optical Hat is the silk hat .dat, I've messed with it a number of times now.

If you say it doesn't seem to be the silk hat, I'm not too sure what the problem is. I'll look into it though, if I manage to find an Elvaan M ingame with an Ohat willing to stand still while I zone a few times, I'll check
        If doing something isn't fun, it's not worth doing...

Current record:

All problems can be solved with a string array!

Comment

Seems I was just having some lack of progress as a result of lack of sleep... it was indeed the silk hat model. Thanks everyone who posted a reply.

Comment

I still having that same problem as well

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

Working...
            X