This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YinYan Robe Request (Mithra)

Would be nice to see a Ying Yang Robe with, dare I say it, a Ying Yang! I mean, the back has a big open area to put a nice symbol there. Also, the picture of the robe has sleeves, but where the hell are the sleeves on this thing? Well, put in my request. Hope someone can pick up this project. That's all.

Re: YinYan Robe Request (Mithra)

Some Gi's on Mithras such as the Master's Gi are sleeveless. It's just how the Mithra wear them.

As for drawing the symbol, it'd be a bit difficult, since the Yin-Yang is not the same on both sides, and if you tried to draw it onto the robe, it'll duplicate on the side, so you have 2 yinyangs, and possibly not in the way you want.

Comment

yeah i agree with kid, have to remember when moding gear it only shows one side of the gear and when it dont is does a mirror image of the work, now if it was placed like on the section where the front comes together over the heart is most the time where i see images on gi's then it could be done but on the back it cant be done.

Double Post Edited:
      i started working on this and this was the best i could do not sure if you like it but its the best i think anyone can do about this robe
      Attached Files
      Last edited by merit; 03-24-2006, 07:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Nah, getting a single, non-mirrored symbol on the back can be done, and I think the easiest way to go about doing this is how Stromgarde added the symbols to his Terry Bogard jacket thing...

The jacket actually uses two textures, both fairly high-res. One is for the jacket itself, and the other for the patches which are 'floating' slightly above the jacket proper (see attatched). As for Terry Classic, that sounds like an interesting project. I'll look into possible base models.
        As for the sleeves, yeah, Mithra is the only race that wears 'em that way. =/ Though it can still be made into the way the other races wear them, I suppose.

....Ehh, I don't normally do requests or anything outside of friends, but I'll give it a shot. >.> Need something to pass the time until my CoP static heads out later, anywho.

Comment

mrew.

Attached Files

Comment

i have been proven wrong, great job Takari im impressed i'll check the dat to see how you did it so i can learn.

Double Post Edited:
            just installed the new dat and converted dat to MQO how did you manage to combine the redmage info with the jujitsu Gi i wonder cause i got confused when i saw 2 bmp and 2 dds files for the body infobut only 1 of the mcd and mqo file please let me know cause that would help me alot on other mods i'll make
            Last edited by merit; 03-25-2006, 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

here a question. How did you do that? I try to do that on photo shop but it allways come out wrong.

Edit: I think we need a tut on that lol

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

Could this possibly be ported to Taru!? Pretty please?

Comment

Yeah, i'm interested in seeing how non-mirrored symbols can be done.

Comment

Fifth'ted. I didnt know there was a way to add an extra dds into a dat.
                    Last edited by Halion; 03-31-2006, 09:12 AM.

Comment

Can we get a sleeveless version like that? Amazing work.

Comment

Cool, any chance we could get a Taru version?

Comment

Takari! TY SOOOOO Much, you are the masta' of Yinyang Kobification!

Comment

I think some one need to do a tut on that and make it a sticky^^

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

Creating overlays requires VRS... and most people don't seem to be willing to put in the time to figure out how to use it even if given instructions.

Comment

Working...
                              X