• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Automated effect .dat switching

Nice. I'm Ãœber excited.

Click the image above and Log In!

Comment

Just a question to all the users we have for this. We're totall revamping this program, which will include a few graphical changes. I always thought the change from black and blue to default grey was, while functional, awkward. What are your thoughts on a customizable color scheme? Would that be something desirable, or something you just don't care about? Thanks.

Comment

this may be a stupid question but is there any way to swap the emotes also cause i always thought the taru panic emote was funny and want to test it out on a different race if its even possible.

Comment

I dunno if it's named differently, but there's no animation for 'Flash' ; ; Did the search and everything.

Comment

Flash hasn't been found yet,
            {Please forgive me.}

Comment

Forgiven lol ^^

Comment

Are you planning on adding any more job abilites? I'm looking for Elemental Seal but it's not there. Also your missing Astral Flow.

Comment

Yes, we're planning on adding lots of the JAs and magic that is missing, expect to see it in the list update for the new program version.

Comment

I'll need some verification, but, I beleive I've found Tenzen's Weapon Skills (even a Ninja-dashing type thing.)

Edit:

There will be a total of 327 in this update, which I have just released now. I've decided to release the list in old format
                    before the new program update, as a sneak peek. Enjoy the new options! (impressive) tags next to some of the new entries denote some really cool things, so check them out!
                    Last edited by Lucres; 04-10-2006, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Ever find that animation Gulkeeva video'd?

Comment

Still looking for it. I have no idea what it is or where it's from, so I don't exactly have any leads twoards it.

Comment

Moon summon AOE <impressive> is fenrir's 2hr, Howling Moon.
                          checking em out as I go =p

Double Post Edited:
                          angelic benediction = Brd 2hr: Soul Voice
                          Last edited by Nicolette; 04-10-2006, 10:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                          75 SMN, 75BLM, 65 BLU, 63 WHM, 37 RDM, 39 BRD, 32 BST, 15 THF, 12 NIN

Comment

Originally posted by Lucres
                            Still looking for it. I have no idea what it is or where it's from, so I don't exactly have any leads twoards it.
                            Hello,

It looks to me like the animation used when the dragon appears for the rank 2-3 fight, if that is any help. By the way, great job putting this together, it's a very helpful tool. Thanks

Comment

I've already begun work on adding new effects that were just now added from Teasures of Aht Urghan in the latest update.

Comment

Originally posted by Halion
                                -The 3 Flame xxxxs might also be Tiamat but I can't tell by casting them on myself. :x Edit: After fighting Bugards One of them is Tail Roll, Bone Crunch, and one of them Tusk but I can't tell the difference.
                                I think you missed that, I was just speculating at the time sorry ;P
                                Unknow JA Cool Divine seal my friend said is DRG 2hr Spirit Surge, I havent had time to really mess with these but I will help some more soon and actually look for the ones I guessed about~

Comment

Working...
                                X