This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love for the Hume F

Seeing how there are so many....and The Rock means SO many Mithra .dats out there, this thread's to support those of us with teh Hume Female out there. There's so much love out there for a flea-bitten Mithra, but barely any for the Female Hume! Well, we get more love than a lot of the other races, but still! I'm going to be placing just about every .dat I have for female hume in this thread, mainly as I dig them out of my collection and zip them up. For now, I'm sharing my Agent Suits from The Matrix, and that LotR Gondor suit I once saw for Mithra. I re-skinned it for female hume. More to come, I promise....for there ain't no Mithra out there more hot than my Nautica
    Attached Files

"Nauti by nay-cha, not cause I hate-cha!"

Re: Love for the Hume F

/poke

mithra arn't that bad...! XD

btw nice .dat's, especially that gun looks sexy O_o

http://www.neko-sentai.com -fear!

Comment

*ish poked* Well, exceptions for the Mithra of teh forum ^.^ lol! Just finished Ulmia's suit per request. Didn't take as long as I thought. I used a modified Iggira Tiara for the headpiece. I theen it looks purdy cool! Plotting Commander Lucil's head from FF X2 next......shouldn't be too hard......*cracks knuckles*
      Attached Files

Comment

I thought there were more F hume dats in the dat collection then any other race O.o

I know mithra have a lot, but it seems most JPs prefer to rework hume f dats. What there isn't a lot of is Elvaan f dats, and the few that are available just aren't that great =/

Though to be honest, it's all good
        "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

I think its mainly mithra .dats on the fourms here though.
          75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
          Woodworking 91.9+2
          ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

But who is complaining? *is a mithra*

Comment

And another from Nautica Jeans Wear...Nothing more than a coloring of teh hair, and lengethening it, but I do believe it looks very close to Commander Lucil of the Youth League from FF X2. Her armor I would work on if I had a good screencap or pic to go off of. >< Until that day, enjoy!
              Attached Files

Comment

There are more Hume♀ Dats than anything else in the DAT Collection...I should know, since I spent hours today coding in all of the Adult DATs made for them, which total more than double what the Mithra's have...but I suppose that's because for Mithra, everything's an Adult DAT...
                Current Custom Model Viewer Progress:

Hume ♂: 39/121
                Hume ♀: 375/698
                Elvaan ♂: 86/126
                Elvaan ♀: COMPLETE!
                Tarutaru: 20/191
                Mithra: 146/638
                Galka: 35/68

Comment

Originally posted by Falnax
                  but I suppose that's because for Mithra, everything's an Adult DAT...
                  Of course it is...look at the starting gear we get...and then remove that starting gear and look what's under it.

I'm still trying to find the section of Windurst with giant pink neon flashing heart signs and some Tarutaru in a purple robe and feathered hat. I know it has to be there somewhere
                  All spells obtained!
                  Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

There's always been a lot of times where I've wanted alot of what's in the mithra dats to be transferred over to Hume F though. Look at swords for example. A vast majority of them are (Best used by mithra). F Humes may get the most dats (as seen in the collection) but a lot of them really are not that great at least nothing I'd really want to use long term wise. Mithra's get alot of cooler stuff imo
                    God must love stupid and ignorant people, because he's made so many of them =/

Comment

HF get as much as Mithra on my site. So I don't know what people talking about when they say there are very few mods for HF. By the time feb is over, should have about 100 HF mods up. Think that is more than enough.

Mithra stuff to HF? Planning on doing that when I get the time. I'm not a robot ya know >,>. As for swords, just how many amazing looking custom swords have been created? I have seen nothing but ports from npc weapons to pc. Seen a few custom ones out there, but not a ton. Obviously, I took a break from ffxi modding for a couple months, but I doubt a whole lot was created within that time frame.

Some modders lack creativity and have no exprience in graphic design or 3d modeling which is why some aren't good. I'd think there is atleast one good HF mod on my site tho....atleast I think there are. Everyone has different tastes.

Personally, if SE updated its graphics engine (or get rid of ps2 totally), you'd see some pretty amazing mods by me. I am disgusted with the current state as I can't get things as pretty and good looking as the original if the project was based on a certain male or female from another game/movie. I have been ranting on and on about this for years. A graphics engine like RFOnline and I would whip up some amazing work.

And I have yet to use anything for a very long time including my mods. I don't think I could be in that same mod for a month. I have to change up at some point.

Elite noob modder

Comment

Is that all for hume female?

Comment

theres TONS for mithra and Hume female i think Elvaan female is the most unloved and maby some taru but i think elvaan F is least and if u get Devifoxx's collection it has tons for HF

Comment

link to devifoxx?

Comment

stickied at the top of this forum? =p
                              75 SMN, 75BLM, 65 BLU, 63 WHM, 37 RDM, 39 BRD, 32 BST, 15 THF, 12 NIN

Comment

Working...
                              X