Nin mask for each race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nin mask for each race

hey peeps sorry yeah i'm retired and i haven't really checked this in a really long time i quit the game as a 73 nin waiting to come back due to money issues but i have made a zip of all the mask if u need i'ma post it here so all enjoy and sorry for any delay in trying to get this mask and yes u can change any of the headgears of each race into this mask becuz i did it with the Optical Hat since i didn't like its pointy ness lol what i did was use Model Viewer for the folder and the dat number of a certain head piece example the Op hat and i made a copy of my nin mask changed the dat number to the Op hats number and placed the the nin mask dat into the folder where the op hat is to be for the Elvaan Male race can do with any of the races just gotta use the nin mask dat that belongs to the certain race so if its mithra u need the dat number for mithra op hat and then take the mithra nin mask dat and then do what i said before =) enjoy and here the zip file for all races and if u don't get it what i just said up there about changing any head piece into the nin mask you can contact me on AIM my sn is AnthonyLe40 and i'm usually on a lot

hmmm ok well looks like i can't host the .rar file so if anyone would like all races or just one race please IM me on AIM i am sorry or if someone would like get this file from me and host it for me thanks and i'm sorry for the delay

Hayabusa(retired)

Comment

I can host it for you on my Filefront.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
      SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Cool thanks Intensity if you ever see me on AIM IM me and i'll send u the .rar of all the mask and u can host it

Comment

my friend wants to see what it looks like on a bald hume. as he fears he will look as stupid in it, as he did the original AF.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

heya i just found this forum... and god bless .dat files and you smart people. I dunno how to do any of this. But anyways can i get that ninja mask for Hume Female? i dont have an O.Hat so could you make it so its the .DAT file for the original Ninja AF Mask? much thanks!

Email: Blindsyde_84@hotmail.com

thanks again!

Comment

justthought I'd ppst the mask that he gave me waaay back when he was active sine everyone keeps looking for it and I finally found it on my PC lol
              Attached Files
              A LMFAO production:
              How to Kill a Ninja----
              http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

can i get all the dat files for this please someone anyone who has it pls post it or send to my email deadsoul7@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Oooh, rock on! They look awesome!
                  I'd like to partake in this sharing, please...

Hume Male

jleija79@gmail.com

Thanx bunch!

Comment

um..... the one I posted IS for hume male... sorry guess I didnt clarify that >.>
                    A LMFAO production:
                    How to Kill a Ninja----

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

heh, yeah... :-P

Comment

Ok I got ahold of him and got the .rar file so I will upload it for anyone wanting these masks over the ones that are in the collection.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Aoikaoru; 06-22-2006, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Hmmm its not bad or anything but i dont see why changing it I like the normal one whats wrong with that as is?

Comment

hmm...well.. let me think... ninjas wear masks to conceal their identities.... ninja AF helm..is..NOT a mask... therefore ...ninja AF is not technically a ninja piece.. name one ninja whose worn a ..... frame?...or whatever you call it, and then I'll take it back.
                            A LMFAO production:
                            How to Kill a Ninja----

Comment

lol..exactly.. ask 1 ninja who is ever happy to wear that sorry excuse for a helm... samurai got an actually decent looking helm.. hell most only use it to macro in for debuffing ninjutsu..and the way it's supposed to be is covered yes.. ninja's got ripped off on that "mask" when it's really just a modified faceguard like the monk's used lol.

Comment

i dont know i just like the normal a little better sheesh dosnt mean i hate this just wont use it

Comment

Working...
                                X