This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible elvaan or mithra rng/bst

hey ive seen alot of the wonderful .dats you guys have been creating, an thought maybe you guys would like to take a try at these. the first one is a possible RNG elvaan or mithra. an the second an thirs are possible female bsts.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Re: possible elvaan or mithra rng/bst

Wow. I like those. I especially like the RNG and BST. Those are some nice details.

Comment

They're gorgeous! I wish I was better at editing because I'd love to do those.
      Serenity: Ragnarok's RP linkshell.
      /tell Safira for a pearl.

Comment

Ok sorry off topic but I see those are copyright lucasarts, what are they from, I didn't think they did anythign but starwars....since the 90's or earlier. After they dumped the new Sam & Max, and Full Throttle a few years ago
        Join Us at FFXI Mod Community! A great site for support! Don't forget TuTWiki, open community Wiki. Also Every User Gets 100mb To Upload Images/Dats easily! All Users Can Edit Thier own Dat Submissions!

FFXI Mod Community - Join Us!

GrumpyRarab Tutorials!

Need A Program to Swap Dats Easy And Back them up for you Then you need Dat Copier!
        FFXI Dat Copier - By Me!

Comment

i think all or most of those are suited for hume female .. thers a dat file somwhere that i saw that would be almost perfect for the 3rd one ... the first kinda looke like a zelda killer in a way ... they dont look to awfully hard ... but still a good challenge .. lol ... if no one has done it by the time im done with my projects .. ill see what i can do ^^

Comment

from what i know lucas arts does alot of non star wars stuff, i like the ranger =D
            Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
            InuTrunks is just mad, because I ate his baby.

Comment

well it was on one of the images scan i did for alternative bst costumes. i came to this website that had a few drawn images, an thats were i found these. they had a few others. but nothing i thought would be good for .dat file swaps.

http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/m...ladiusart.html

this is the website were i came across them. maybe another char design will spark someones interest. but i was kinda digging those 3.

Nin75, Bst75. Drk61, War61, Rdm40, All other jobs are 37. All 3 starting city missions completed. All Zilart missions completed. All CoP missions completed. TouA completed.

Comment

i kinda like this for female pld:

and maybe this for blm:
                Last edited by Nyasho; 01-22-2006, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Now THAT is how a mage armor should look :3

Comment

im hoping someone is working on the .dat image. im curious hwo it will all look.

Comment

Working...
                    X