Clear All

Re: Avatar Edits

Remove the thong and gave him the Rare/Ex swimwear ;P

Comment

still think there should be adult diaper ramuh

Comment

Ok, ok. I'll play around with the ideas you guys have presented.
        Except the Ramuh one. >_>
        I wouldn't even know where to begin with that.

I'll start with it sometime during the week... this weekened I want to finish up leveling to 70 .

Happy New Years to you all ~
        Drive safely. ;p

Comment

lol

Comment

I liked the very black Ifrit. I hope you find someplace to store it so I can download it

From the first posts I saved carby and garuda which I thought was nice edits, but I didn't really see much of a difference on the other edits.

Comment

For some reason, the Diabolos isn't working for me. all the other ones work wonderfully, but the Diabolos one comes back the same as normal. Any help?

Comment

Make sure you're swapping it into the right spot. There's 2 locations for Diabolos. Only one of them is the summon-able one.

Comment

Great remixes making my neighbors jealous.
                  Carbie Garuda and Diablos are some of your best in the set and would have no further suggestions.

Now here some things to mess around with.
                  Make Ifrits hands/forearms have more lava spots to really impasize the destructive force they have.
                  As suggested earlier give levi the green or some other fitting color tats though the recolor was nice it wasnt significaly different enough that a simple color adjustment would yeild similar results.
                  If rhamuh does have them some glow spots alont his clothes as well, mabey in his staff if possible, but im not to sure if he has em or not.
                  Titan may look good with an earthy back similar to his arms not sure but ill let you play with that.
                  Shiva's new tats seem very out of place being darker and all, what i would suggest is making them all the same color (even the old ones) but give them darker fade to center of the tats.
                  Also going to do anythign special for the dragoon wryvens?

Comment

Working...
                  X