Re: Avatar Edits

Originally posted by Gosai
      :D I know you! You're that guy I met like 6 years ago

;D nice edits my friend
      Thanks for the support you sexy beast ;D

Comment

Pff, I fill a request and nobody says a word? >.>

/sigh ... Come on, give me feedback! Like or dislike on Diabolos?

Comment

Yes, Diabolos looks awesome. I really like the addition of holes to his wings and the markings.

Comment

I don't know...now he looks all evil and stuff.

What happened to the bunny ears, fluffy tail, and Tie-Dye skin I pm-ed u about? /cry

Now I'll never have a cuddly demon...
            §· White Mages are given their gift to help people ·§
            §· To charge a person in need of that gift is against all White Mage principles ·§

»··· BUT ···«

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.
            Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life.

Comment

I like your skins alot!

I have myself felt the same as you, which is that the old skins were not enough...
              Without any attempt of hi-jacking this thread as I see this as the perfect place to put such images I would like to show my two contributes of Ifrit and Garuda and as you can see we do not have shared thoughts about garuda.

Ifrit:

Garuda:

Right now I don't have any place to host them because the website I used went down ; ;
              Anyway enjoy

btw I think i'm gonna download your Carbuncle and Diabolos because they look really good to me

edit: grammar
              Last edited by SlizenDize; 12-28-2005, 06:43 PM.

Comment

...Wow. That Ifrit is really impressive. :x

Comment

I didnt actually get a chance to see the new Diabolos until yesterday because I dont actually have him myself and my modelviewer doesnt seem to list the summonable Diabolos.

I do like it a lot though.

Although one thing puzzles me about your edits. You've had enough of a reaction to your decision to cover Garuda, but for me the real question is why did you leave Titan clad in only a banana hammock? XD

Comment

LMAO...banana hamock...

The Original Goatskin Subligar
                    §· White Mages are given their gift to help people ·§
                    §· To charge a person in need of that gift is against all White Mage principles ·§

»··· BUT ···«

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.
                    Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasen
                      Although one thing puzzles me about your edits. You've had enough of a reaction to your decision to cover Garuda, but for me the real question is why did you leave Titan clad in only a banana hammock? XD

Honestly, I had every intention of getting rid of that but nothing worked. :x
                      To remove the thong would leave it to be way more disturbing... To give him pants would look something like a gigalo Hulk, so I decided to just...not try to change it at all. In my own opinion, the edits that made the arms and legs darker kinda draw away from the thong... so to me, that worked out fine. Trust me, if I could get rid of it or change it to not be disturbing, that would have been the first thing I would have done. ._.; But since I have no skills on editing the polygons themselves, that was the only thing I could come up with.

Comment

How about giving him brown camoflage pants and green camoflage sleeveless shirt. Then color the belt and rocks black to look like a utitlity belt.

For the head and hair.... Well, you can give him a hokey mask and pass him off as a terrorist, or paint a black and white skull on his face so he looks like Chapel (mercenary that killed Spawn's human body, I think).

Final option, go ahead and make him look like a long haired version of the Hulk. There's already a Capt. America mod in the Dat Collection anyhow

More Weapons

Comment

I want a ramuh without the robe with adult diapers on ftw

Comment

Now that's one wicked bad assed Diablos. I'm gonna use him.
                            I think your right about the Garuda I kinda like her better exotic than erotic. I guess it just grew on me (the leafs and her bra).

I have one complaint but it might just be me. The top half of Ramuh doesn't look like it matches his lower portion. I think it was just a glitch I saw once. (the top half looked slightly greyer than black, also that it wasn't shaded or dimmed correctly)

Good job on all of them.
                            10 / 10 stars
                            Hacked on 9/9/09
                            FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

To give him pants would look something like a gigalo Hulk,
                              I think Hulk shorts would look kinda badass actually.

Comment

Same here

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X