This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFT Agrias Oaks

Sibce I was a tad unsucessful is making the female Lancer gear, I've went ahead and made my favorite warrior from FFT, Agrias the Holy Knight. I tried to make her as accurate as possible, I've a 2 bugs to fix when I'm not lazy. Blonde eyelids, and her hair might need a pale touch up. I'll get aound to it soon. Hope you enjoy!
    Attached Files

"Nauti by nay-cha, not cause I hate-cha!"

Re: FFT Agrias Oaks

I do like this one. Very nice work.

Comment

Amazing. Love the hair. ^^

Comment

A lot better than some of the other FFT dats I see floating around, but the hair seems a bit too intense in color to me
        Last edited by nanatsu; 12-18-2005, 10:14 AM.
        My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
        Originally posted by Balfree
        Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

its agrias! its amazing how much you got it to look like her. very good job!

Comment

VERY NICE, ipraise you! the alikeness is scary. i now only have one word for you....
            Orlandu....XD

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

wow, props on that. looks nice.

Comment

o.o - I like it! Any chance you can make the Female Squire or Female Knight armor? Or Rafa's? I loved that Heaven Knight - she was the only one good for finding dropped items ><

Double Post Edited:
                Also make her armor for Elvaan Female <.<
                Last edited by Selenity; 12-17-2005, 06:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Whoa! Very good work indeed!

Comment

sicknesssssssssssssss

Originally posted by SevIfrit
                    we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

Comment

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you liked it! I'll be fixing the hair issue later today after a mudslide and sloppy joe Thunder God Cid should be easy enough, as well as Rafa (I forgot about Rafa...) ^^ I may also try Meliadoul and Zalbag in the near future. As you can prolly tell, I'm a big Tactics fan!

"Nauti by nay-cha, not cause I hate-cha!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nautica
                        Thanks everyone, I'm glad you liked it! I'll be fixing the hair issue later today after a mudslide and sloppy joe Thunder God Cid should be easy enough, as well as Rafa (I forgot about Rafa...) ^^ I may also try Meliadoul and Zalbag in the near future. As you can prolly tell, I'm a big Tactics fan!
                        Speaking of Cid... That makes me want to try my hand at creating Cid Highwind (FF7)'s outfit... hmmm

Comment

Very nice work!

Comment

Working...
                          X