This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FFT Lancer

heh, thanks Im actually turning that model into a full on ninja mask hood as well, but i DID save the .dat just in case someone liked it ^^.

EDIT: Okay seeing as how the FEMALES are the ones the person asked for ...I will show a picture of the helm ONLY.....the armor I changed so as not to ruin the suprise but I will say this...I DID find a piece that has a armor on top exactly like the pic you posted ...and ALSO has the ability to make the robe on the bottom...I havent started texturing the helm, or even modding the body piece but...I am starting now
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dabadking; 12-22-2005, 06:15 PM.
    A LMFAO production:
    How to Kill a Ninja----
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

sorry, wasnt going to double post but...seeing as how edit doesnt move it up...and I AM going to post this dat very soon..I believe this thread should be moved up in case someone would like the dat when it is finished..As you can tell, this gear is almost done ...or at least half way ...it all depends on if theres any complications in this ...Hope to have this up soon

P.S I used the pic in this post as a reference so, let me know if you see anything that I should change to make it look more like the pic ^^.

Okay rather than just "recolor drg AF" as someone suggested...I decided to make the real deal. Hopefully someone knows of a fast way to make this for other races as....It was hell meshing the neck and the helm seeing as how they were two completely different pieces and you could not just line them up as you can only open one file at a time using meta, but there is very very minimum clipping..I would have made the cape full wrap around but my goal was a VERY close replica as well as no legs popping out of the armor etc so..i believe I have done that rather well...there is very little of that unless you kneel but.. it is believable since the cape is 3 pieces it looks like your legs fits through the slit in the cape, and doesnt just pop through the cloth. This is for hume female only ....I made this because this was asked for on this forum. I would have made a male version but..then it wouldnt exactly be true to FFT then would it? Also I used alpha in the visor so you can see through the face shield although... I havent tested this in game as im not a hume female ..anyone test this let me know if that works please. I tried to be as close as possible and this is the first set of gear ive made this exact, as I modeled every point of this armor to fit exact, the best I could and didnt just make it "look" good...they all fit as if it came with FFXI
      I spent a lot of time trying to get everything perfect so ...I hope you like this and the female humes finally get to enjoy being the female version of dragoon/lancer

---------------------EDIT--------------------------------
      re-uploaded the zip with the newer version of the boots (they no longer are ALL the same color.. the black parts are now black again so it looks a lot better)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dabadking; 12-22-2005, 11:17 PM.
      A LMFAO production:
      How to Kill a Ninja----
      http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...76&q=askaninja

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature

Comment

I guess im just a classic kind of man. I value the artistry or your re-datting, but i love the in-game DRG armor too much to ever change it.
        Never fear Death... simply become it...
        http://www.insomniel.com/quizzes/dragoon.html <-- ME!

Artist: Blue Oyster Cult Lyrics
        Song: (Don't Fear) The Reaper Lyrics
        All our times have come
        Here but now they're gone
        Seasons don't fear the reaper
        Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain..we can be like they are
        Come on baby...don't fear the reaper
        Baby take my hand...don't fear the reaper
        We'll be able to fly...don't fear the reaper
        Baby I'm your man...

Comment