This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jikuumadoushi

Request from a friend who was sick and tired of being a Hastebot.

Imagined spells:
    White Magic: Regen, Regen 2, Regen 3, Refresh, Teleports, Haste, Slow, Hastega, Slowga, Reflect, Silence.

Black Magic: Gravity, Bind, Warp, Warp 2, Escape, Tractor, Comet, Meteor.

Job Traits:
    LFG - Automatically halves the time it takes to make any party.
    XP Bonus - Gets to level 75 ridiculously fast. (hidden trait)

edit: Got rid of Erase and Dispel.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by locus; 11-21-2005, 08:20 PM.
    I believe most sigs are like the people they represent - useless, loud and obnoxious.

Re: Jikuumadoushi

thats pretty cool^^

Comment

Thanks! It's always nice to know someone else enjoyed it, makes the effort worthwhile. ^^

Here's a few in-game shots:
      Attached Files
      I believe most sigs are like the people they represent - useless, loud and obnoxious.

Comment

I love the way it looks ^^ reminds me of time mage from FFT. But what does Erase, Dispel, and Silence have to do with Time Magic? :p
        My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
        Originally posted by Balfree
        Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Copipe from FFTA:

Time Magic
          Name Type Notes
          Haste A Causes "Haste" (24 MP)
          Quick A Instant Active Turn (24 MP)
          Slow A Causes "Slow" (12 MP)
          Reflect A Reflect magic back at caster (8 MP)
          Stop A Causes "Stop" (24 MP)
          Silence A Causes "Silence" (8 MP)
          Quarter A Damage= 1/4 target's Max HP (10 MP)
          Demi A Damage= 1/2 target's Max HP (24 MP)
          Last Quicken R Casts "Quick" when made critical
          Time Combo C Use JP to do combination attack

They also had Mute in FFV.

As for Erase and Dispel, uh... I don't know! Okay, you got me there - I thought they were time magic but it turns out they're always white or black. (The job actually translates to something more like Time/Space or Dimension mage)

Comment

When I say FFT I mean Final Fantasy Tactics. :p I never Liked Final Fantasy Tactics Advance and I refuse to accept anything in it. :p It totally screwed up the greatness that was FFT ><
            My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Which FF Character Are You?
            Originally posted by Balfree
            Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

Oh c'mon, that's being mean. It wasn't THAT bad, although it certainly wasn't FFT.

Silence/Mute has traditionally been time magic anyway, ever since FFV. FFT's time mages just didn't have it because they outsourced almost every status ailment to the Oracle (yin yang mage) job.

Might do a female version later (looks a lot different from the male version), or maybe move on to other things.

Comment

ot - but I hate FFTA >< How can a game so serious that young child shouldn't even play like FFT turned into loonie toon style game suitable for kids is beyong my tolerance. Don't know why but S-E really goes with this cutey approach with their many later games.

Romancing Saga 1, my favourite game with cool characters got turned into loonie toon style in minstrel song. The concept itself sickens me -_-
                There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Jei
                  ot - but I hate FFTA >< How can a game so serious that young child shouldn't even play like FFT turned into loonie toon style game suitable for kids is beyong my tolerance. Don't know why but S-E really goes with this cutey approach with their many later games.

Romancing Saga 1, my favourite game with cool characters got turned into loonie toon style in minstrel song. The concept itself sickens me -_-
                  Preach on!!!

Comment

I don't know, FFTA seemed a little too mean to be "for kids".

I mean, Marche is such a jerk and keeps going "I don't care if you like it here where everything is perfect, I'm dragging everyone back into the real world where my brother can be a cripple and you can have an alcoholic father and dead mom because I'm the only one that doesn't stand to lose anything"

Quite different from FFT where Ramza is just "I want to find my own path, stop my evil brother and save my sister." I think FFTA actually had a deeper plot cause of that.

Agree with you on Minstrel song though -_-

Comment

lol its the only fft i ever played>.<, it wasnt too bad, though it was pretty cool, Templar FTW!!, this is a really cool outfit, vert it to mithra!

Comment

Working...
                      X