• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this real?o.O

is this armour playable, i doubt it, but if it is it would be insane o.O
    Attached Files

Re: Is this real?o.O

mosty likely not. at least not the wings and not the dual ended spear. but the armour is possible but ive never seen it

Comment

Well smiliar wings have been done for mithra models, so it seems like they should be. Double sided polearm shouldn't be too hard either considering they can already stretch it to create just about anything. The animation though would still just use the one end.
      Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

i love the armour set, especially the helmet, it looks so cool

Comment

Thing is...
          Wings on mithra usually are smaller from what I seen...
          Those are kinda big...

How would they work on WS and such?
          I mean, if you were to take some of the erm, more special mods people made >.> specially on erm, upper hume area and such <.< You would see that the character's body actually pretty much pass the modified piece of erm, equipment as they do certian movements- like say, riding chocobo >.>
          Pyroelf, Sp34r M4st4 of Leafcull (AC), Samurai gimp of Midgardsormr.

...always with my kawaii Ami-chan, and Married as of 8/27/05 to her ^.^

Signature Image made out of pure boredom with MS Paint and hijacked icons from KI!

Comment

The polearm edit is possible. As most polearm animations are the same as a staff, fighting with a dual ended polearm is not difficult to see.

The armor itself is modifed and recolored. The body appears to recolored PLD AF2. The gloves are DRK AF2 while the legs are DRK AF1. The boots are recolored DRK AF2.

The wings are added from one of the Wyrms...most probably Vrtra
            All spells obtained!
            Homam Gear: 2/5

Comment

This is playable, a friend of mine had it before... I saw him playing at his house and he had it. It's one of the things that made me decide to play this game... however I'm still waiting to see if I can get a wp to the server I want... >.>

Comment

i have never seen a .dat close to this, if anyone has the .dats, or could try to model it i would be eternaly grateful

Comment

I'd love to have something like that for my level 5 drg lol Might actually make me want to level it =o

Comment

The wings and polearm looked like they were Photoshopped on. The armor looks real enough, but I've never seen .dats like it up for download anywhere.

Comment

That armor isn't recolored versions of other pieces, it's mixed versions of numerous armors. The head alone is a mix and match of Drk AF, Drg Af, Scorp Helm and Darksteel Armet. I sincerely doubt that is a playable model as it's more or less a mass blending of gear.

The body armor is the only thing with any actually color changes, everything else is as they appear in game, just mixed with other armor. Seems heavily photoshopped to me.
                      "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

The armor is nice, but ive never seen it, but i would like to have it.

Comment

nice photoshop, doubt the dats are available tho.

Comment

Working...
                          X