This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to dat modding

So like the title says, i'm new to the dat modding. First one i did was change the mithra sit back to the old one just cause it looks cooler. Now, i'm looking through the model viewer for dat numbers, and i ran across all the ones from CoP. How do i find those? I know the #-##-### means ROM#-FOLDER#-DAT###, however i see the ones from CoP are 100-##-###. I can't seem to find a ROM100 folder x.x So my question is, where do i find the dat files for the 100's? Also, I noticed you can't view the CoP models in the viewer either. Is there some kind of update or fix for this? Thanks in advance for any help.

Also, -.- would anyone mind uploading the .dat for the default MITHRA "claymore" GS model x.x (1-53-41) I was testing this new dat and i made a backup but for some reason it didnt want to paste and save.
    Last edited by Gokage; 09-27-2005, 04:29 PM.

Re: New to dat modding

all the CoP .dat files are in ROM3, not sure why model viewer shows the path as 100 though...

as for not being able to view the models, not sure about that... works fine for me

Comment

Working...
    X