This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exporting a skin to .dat

i recently reskinned a few of the avatars to give them a "Ark Angel" type look, but can't figure out how to export the skin from FFXIModelViewer to a .dat file so i can replace it and have it show up in game ; ;

Anyone know how to do this?

(i'll post screens once i get them into the game =p)

Re: Exporting a skin to .dat

(/sigh)

I think I'm gonna work on a step by step process for this whole thing utilizing the free programs. Something to reference in one place instead of telling people to hunt them down.
    §· White Mages are given their gift to help people ·§
    §· To charge a person in need of that gift is against all White Mage principles ·§

»··· BUT ···«

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life.

Comment

A Comprehensive, Step By Step Guide with links to the scorces would be a very good thing to have. I was thinking if putting one up on the Website I am going to be working on for the Colab Project.

Of course with all the things I am doing, I am insainly busy. So any help I can get would be much appricated.

Art done by Fred Perry.

Comment

Let me know what I can help with, besides doing thid guide. I'll be working on it as much as possible over the next couple days in between work and kids and playing.
        §· White Mages are given their gift to help people ·§
        §· To charge a person in need of that gift is against all White Mage principles ·§

»··· BUT ···«

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.
        Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
        X