This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New CRIMSON Dragoon Artifact Armor

Alrighty... I made this stuffy because my friend hated the purple. So... I figure... why not post and see what others think. He says its badass....

so... what ya think?

---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Re: New CRIMSON Dragoon Artifact Armor

Since I'm not really good at making dats....could you uh make that for a Mithra model ,

Comment

Taru model probably wasn't the best model to show it off on. :|

The silver doesn't blend well with the red in my opinion. Might want to try a darker red, black, white, or an orange color instead.

Comment

I like it Spazz...beats the hell out of the the Grape Ape.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Well... since my friend is a taru... and I wasnt about to remake the entire thing just to show you it on a hume - so deal with it please =)

Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

I don't like crimson, i prefer purple, but maybe if you can make a white one, or a green one
            Signature, ah!

Comment

You know i like it, its not that bad, however a green one like Kain from FFIV would be much more fitting :3

Comment

Kain's armor was light blue/purple

Originally posted by SevIfrit
                we asked for more wyvern control the give us emotes.... /em slams head off desk...

Comment

Ah, if only i knew this Kain, however green is my favourite colour
                  Signature, ah!

Comment

I like the crimson/silver combo. It's a really dark armor and ur gonna need the silver to show off the highlites and etail anyway. It gives the armor a metallic look versus a "material" look if you were to blend out the silver with orange or lighter red.
                    I say, unless ur turning ur gamma up higher than normal, leave it as is. The Kain idea isn't bad, but it's been done already and posted elsewhere on these forums. I forget who did it, but it was recolored and redesigned and done VERY well.
                    Youknow what else might look good, is to switch the silver and crimson as u have it now. Make the armor pewter grey with crimson highlites. That would be tight.
                    §· White Mages are given their gift to help people ·§
                    §· To charge a person in need of that gift is against all White Mage principles ·§

»··· BUT ···«

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.
                    Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life.

Comment

Thank you all for your comments... I am currently busy making other .dat retextures HOWEVER, I will make one more attempt at DRG again at a later date.

Comment

very nice armor how do u edit the equipment?

Take The quiz yourself!

Comment

I extracted the file(s) using the modelviewer and then used Macromedia Fireworks to edit the colors.

Comment

I edited the Taru DRg armor too, made it a light blue, looks pretty cool i think... I also like your Crimson version... its almostlike Dark Knight meets Dragon Knight looking. Good job

Double Post Edited:
                            One other against a black background for better contrast....

Lemme know what you all think ^~^
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Lakai; 09-05-2005, 10:49 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

LMAO...first thought was Oompa Loompa Guard of the Taffy...ROFL...

No..it's good coloring, just looks funny on the Taru-Waru... :D
                              §· White Mages are given their gift to help people ·§
                              §· To charge a person in need of that gift is against all White Mage principles ·§

»··· BUT ···«

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day.
                              Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X