X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your custom models!

Originally posted by WINGxx
    how do i make custom models can some 1 plz tell me thnx a lot
    Look up more of the posts in the .DAT and Image Rendering section...That question has been asked more then once and I'm fairly sure answered each time.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

if its possible could someone plz make me a .DAT of cloud from ff 7
      "You have 2 legs so walk forward on them"

Comment

..........it si not that easy to make a custom .DAT, if you want a Cloud one, you should look up on how to make .DATS and make one -.-
        -------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Hola everyone. I'm still working on the few bugs from my Perih mod, but all in my downtime from an 28 hour flight from Baghdad to Ft. Lewis, I've reworked these three suits for my Nautica....the lovliest Rdm in all of Cerberus One you may recognize as Zied's suit minus the helmet. If anyone would like these mods, just let me know and Ill post em. ^_^ Back to the skinning and texture board for me!
          Attached Files

"Nauti by nay-cha, not cause I hate-cha!"

Comment

• yet another

Though my attempt at a female lancer from FF Tactics was a failed success, I have did a fairly good Atma Weapon from FF 3. It's for hume females, but I could easily make one for the other races if desired. I'm currently making one for Elvaan Female, for a good friend of mine.
            Attached Files

Comment

OMG is that the Uchiha symbol in picture 2? on that litle guys back

Comment

Howdy. I'm Puer, New to the forum but I figured I'd show off the reskin I did of Shadows Buster Sword

The orignal sword looks like

http://shadowslair.shadow-ffxi.com/images/BusterS.png (Thats shadows site as well)

This is what my reskin looks like
                http://home.comcast.net/~puer/bustersword.jpg

I cropped off the nob on the end of the hilt (Couldn't get it to flatten either which pissed me off but it looks ok when in combat) Re did the blade so it was more teal/gunmetal/cobalt like the sword is in the loading screen and the cover art of the game. And then made the handle red with gold trim. I also burned and dodged the blade to make it look more textured instead of flat base color which is always ugly

I've only made it for Hume Females but I attatched it for those who like it.
                Attached Files

Comment

That's a nice re-skin I think I'll use that for Naut's Rdm duties.......Rdm with a Buster Sword!

Comment

Yeah sammy D it sure is

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

STill working on the face part. And i need to make the sword bigger

And doing my time maken weapons i think i became even more evil then before thank you people of valefor mahahaha

Anyway That new sword is comming along nicely i think i will change the color of the sword from see tho red and white to just all black but i dont know.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Sinbreakerblade; 12-17-2005, 01:06 PM.

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

god cant not save you?

is the transparency on the end of the sword intentional? it looks kind of weird to me, maybe i just don't know what it is supposed to be though.

puer, your reskin of the buster sword looks elegant. @_@

me wanty!
                        Last edited by Ferth; 12-19-2005, 11:14 AM. Reason: didn't want to post twice in a row

Comment

Originally posted by Ferth
                          god cant not save you?

is the transparency on the end of the sword intentional? it looks kind of weird to me, maybe i just don't know what it is supposed to be though.

puer, your reskin of the buster sword looks elegant. @_@

me wanty!
                          Hehe my evil katana is transparency XD

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

he does have a point. could be certain gear is scriped differently to not be symetrical though. So its got a bigger chipset or something O.o
                            Leader of Enmity LS ~ Shiva
                            75 BLM, 75 PLD, 71 RDM, 68 WHM, 67 WAR, 65 NIN, 44 SMN, 33 MNK

Comment

Couldn't find a Fenrir reskin I liked so I made my own.
                              Gia - Sandy Rank 10
                              RDM75/WHM75/BLM75/BRD75/SMN62/PLD61

Comment

wow nice pic! fenrir!? I GOT MY GAME TODAY! now i gotta et it up! cya

Comment

Working...
                                X