This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your custom models!

i made a post a few months ago asking for a link to a page i had found at work. It had all the mithra faces w/o stripes. It was your site ^.^ awesomeness

Comment

Hume male with red hair and beard and a modification to the girly looking errant houpellande, featuring the FFXII logo on the back, i love it with a passion

Attached Files
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

The logwindow can be found at Shadow's Lair. mainly i think it pretty cool^.^
        Attached Files

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

CheesyDave-I love the mithra ruby cuirass...that looks totally AWESOME!!! and Takari-love the shots you put up (particularly the Garuda)...obviously you have put a lot of work into them...
          66/55 mph? No problem! Heck, while I'm at it...let's throw in a couple of parking tickets too!!! (Gotta love campus police!)

Comment

I also have a taru version but I forgot to do the swap before taking the shots. (was taking shots for a journal entry about Wade's race converter posted on archbell's forums) I'm planning on completing the project for all races/sexes and maybe releasing for the collection. (Pants)
            Gia - Sandy Rank 10
            RDM75/WHM75/BLM75/BRD75/SMN62/PLD61

Comment

hello :D this is my FFXI Yuna project, since ive heard many people want that outfit >_>; Although it isnt quite finished, I thought i'd post my progress here. This time I have tested it ingame and it does work, but it still needs a lot of touchups to her dress (severe clipping if she's not standing up straight or walking or some.. thing like that.. <_<) and I also need to remove the mithran bra and put in a more .. yuna-esque bra

Comment

not bad at all, I need to start working on some stuff myself.. but my VRS is experiancing technical difficulties ;;

http://www.neko-sentai.com -fear!

Comment

any chance of that being made for humes? ^^ my hume would probably look exactly like yuna in that. it's very excellent work indeed :D

Comment

Is it possible to get the other avatars as "clothes" too? Could be fun to take a break as titan someday

Comment

I've already made Garuda for mithra, and I believe some japanese person made shiva for elvaan. Without altering the skeleton, avatars like titan and Leviathan would be impossible, though. Not to mention it's a real bitch to convert it over, took me a week to do Garuda for a single race. That and until we figure out how to alter the variables in the "black box" that contains the sound effect, glow, etc variables, you get a rather annoying "ping" with each step.

I'll copy part of a post I made in Kilandor's forum over here, see if someone can figure it out.

In VRS, there's a black box (aptly named) that has the file path in it. Below this is a smaller black box. this smaller one contains a "group" since you can select that box to select part of the model. Below that black box, is a small purple one. In this purple one is where the wireframe itself is stored. The yellow boxes to the upper-right contain the textures, and the small purple box looks for the yellow box of the same name for it's texture. In that larger black box that has the file path written in it is where a lot of variables are stored. This is where sound effects are stored as well as that glow. To get rid of that glow, you'd think you could just import another model, and move the texture and wireframe over under its black box. This is what I did with Garuda's feet to get rid of that annoying ping when walking. However, putting it under another box screwed up the texture beyond repair. It looks fine in the modelviewer, but not in FFXI. I just checked, and it also got rid of that glow, the glow from the rest of the body still stretches down to cover the feet though, so I only noticed when that was the only piece I had on.
                      edit: now that I think about it, I could pry do titan for galka...
                      and no, I can't figure out why it stretched the whole post out twice as wide >.>
                      Last edited by Nakate; 02-27-2006, 04:38 PM.
                      If doing something isn't fun, it's not worth doing...

Current record:

All problems can be solved with a string array!

Comment

Tamers tunic (still a work in progress)
                        first mod i have done so far:

Comment

wow, that's pretty impressive Bitter. I like it a lot :D

Comment

[red]Man looking back at the mod i did you guys make my work look like a joke lol[/red]

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

thanks ^^ so far i have only been able to mes around with photoshop for modding, i've tried meta and VRS but im having problems with both of those, my saved mqo files end up distiorted when i mqo > dat with model viewer. and VRS just plain refuses to work (worked when i first got it now complains about Direct X, which i DID upgrade)
                              so it will be awhile beforei do any real modding i think.

Comment

Nakate> I love the wings. Yes, they're big but I fixed that easily with metaseqoia. For color change. . . . . I just copied and renamed one of the dds files since gc3 didn't port it too well.

Out of respect, I'm not posting the zip.
                                Last edited by Deo; 07-26-2007, 05:59 AM.

More Weapons

Comment

Working...
                                X