Plant Cycle and Checking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plant Cycle and Checking

Okay, I have basic question on checking plants. I might ask more depending on what the answer is, but for now I'll just ask this.

How often should I check my plants? Is once per day enough? Once per stage in a life cycle? (Refering to tree cuttings and tree saplings.)

Re: Plant Cycle and Checking

I think i read on ffxiencyclopedia that you have to check once a rl day or they will wither up. I can't remember exactly how often but if you read the gardening section it should tell you.

Comment

2nd gardening fact on the lower left http://ffxi.somepage.com/gardening/
      "Even though your Moogle will take care of the plants for you, you still must check your plants at least once every 24 Earth hours, or they will wither and die. This means if you go away for the weekend, you'll need to find a good friend or linkshell buddy to watch your plants for you. Alternately, using Gardening Moghancement will extend the life of your plants, so that they won't die as quickly if not checked every 24 hours. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cacti View Post
        I think i read on ffxiencyclopedia that you have to check once a rl day or they will wither up. I can't remember exactly how often but if you read the gardening section it should tell you.
        I took a look at that but didn't see anything on how often you should check.

Originally posted by Theyaden View Post
        2nd gardening fact on the lower left http://ffxi.somepage.com/gardening/
        "Even though your Moogle will take care of the plants for you, you still must check your plants at least once every 24 Earth hours, or they will wither and die. This means if you go away for the weekend, you'll need to find a good friend or linkshell buddy to watch your plants for you. Alternately, using Gardening Moghancement will extend the life of your plants, so that they won't die as quickly if not checked every 24 hours. "
        Thanks for the info.

Comment

My pleasure good luck on the gardening.

Comment

Working...
          X