Favorite Place to Mine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Place to Mine?

Zeruhn is the only place I seem to be able to stand mining. The points aren't spread out and competition isn't too bad. And I can do it on my mule. She looks fancy in Field Gear.

Comment

I mined once in Zehrun. I dug up a pebble, threw it at a bat and gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by durecellrabbit
        I mined once in Zehrun. I dug up a pebble, threw it at a bat and gave up.
        Well at least you gave it your all.

Comment

On my server, there's an equal amount of miners at Gusgen and the Grotto, so I usually go to Gusgen due to my familiarity of the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Aelathir
            Well at least you gave it your all.
            QFT+1 [Aelathir]

Comment

I like to mine in Halvung. I lost about 10,000 EXP doing it, but it was just my WHM sub, which was already higher than it needed to be for subbing at 75. The thing that sucks about halvung mining, is that 3 of the mining points are in places where you have to pay really close attention to the trolls and toss invis on yourself if they start moving toward you. There's also one other point that's in between two bombs, so you have to worry about magic AND sight aggro.

Why is it that I can beat on a rock with a pickaxe silently, but I can't do it invisibly? o.O

Comment

Currently i like Mount Zhayolm, its a little of a chalenge avoiding aggro, but its not nearly as painful as Ifrit's Cauldron and im able to make a better profit here, and very low compatition, i only noticed one other miner and he helped with the respawns. note that ive only mined here for a day, but i have made 200K, but i also spent 1K IS and 3k ish xp to mine here,. (im looking for diferant sources of income since farming fails and my previous gil making endevors dont work anymore)

Comment

Working...
                X