X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie Fishing question...

Hello All,

Guild Newbie question here. I've caught 50+ fish already and my level is still 0. Do I need to join the guild or something? And, where is it if I do?

Thanks,

Evion
    Current Server: Asura
    Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
    Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
    Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
    Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
    Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Re: Newbie Fishing question...

no you have to catch fish thats like 5 lvls above your fishing lvl to get a decent skill up rate
    "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
    "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
    "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

It's very normal to have an extremely slow skillup rate with fishing. It used to be even slower, if you can believe that. Don't worry about it too much, just keep fishing carp or whatever you're targeting for money and the skillups will come on their own.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Thanks! Please close...
        Current Server: Asura
        Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
        Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
        Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
        Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
        Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

/shrug ok ..
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
          X