Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place to break Tarutaru Fishing Rod

Hello,

I was just wondering where is the best place to break Tarutaru Fishing Rod. And with what type of bait if possible. Can I use something like little worm or I need to find better bait to? Thanks in advance.

Re: Best Place to break Tarutaru Fishing Rod

To break? I think that's depending on your skill. If you have no skill yet, I would say try fishing in Kazham, with any bait(as long as you catch something big).
    I don't know much about fishing, but I have a little experience with fishing. I broke some Mithran fishing rods, my Fishing skill didn't get past 10 or so.

In wilderness is the preservation of the world.

Comment

http://www.clanwind.com/ffxi/fishing/default.asp

That's what you want. It's not the most up-to-date database but it will help you break that fishing rod.
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I thought with the new fishing update all you needed to do now was try to reel in a fish with full stamina to have a chance at breaking a rod?

Plus it's a bit dependant on how strong/flexible the fishing pole is and all.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Working...
        X