Fishing Onzozo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing Onzozo

So I am currently trying to fish for coral fragments in the Labyrinth of Onzozo and am having a couple of problems. I am a lvl 50 mnk and enter through the beach entrance in burburimu. I am fishing with a composite rod and little worms. I only have one commode and 4 rusty buckets in my mog.

1. i've read in other threads that there are a couple areas that you can fish without worry of aggro. however i've been unable to locate any of these areas. the maps that are available are not very detailed. so if someone could guide me in by landmark i would be greatly appreciative.

2 i have no fishing skill, but i understand that you don't need it for items. i only managed to pull up 2 rusty leggings in an hour. whats wrong.

any tips other than quitting would be very appreciated ^^

Re: Fishing Onzozo

(1) Lu Shang's or Ebisu are the only ways to get coral fragments consistently in Onzozo (and using the word "consistently" isn't even that accurate). You'll get a lot of line snaps (which I am sure you have noticed) with the composite rod, because it has weak line strength for a big rod.

(2) You don't need Fishing skill, no.

(3) There are a few safe places to stand, but as far as I know they are in the middle of roomfuls of enemies who will attack you, so don't get it wrong or you'll pay the price.

Icemage

Comment

Re: Fishing Onzozo

Will more commodes improve my bite rate? i've died alot but remain committed. any directions? i read that there are two dead end tunnels that have no agrro issues. i need the coral not just for money but i am leveling bonecrafting.

Comment

Working...
      X