This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help, Cannot Take My Test

I am currently a Recruit. I have skill maxxed at 10.

I try to talk to the Mithra at the Fishing Guild in Port Windurst but she will not talk to me.

I tried to just hand her a Moat Carp and nothing happens.

I'm Frustrated and stuck. Please help. I remember doing the Moat carp test with her, and I even tried giving the fish to other NPC's around.

I only need to give her 1 fish right? and it is the same Mithra Girl near the Fishing Guild store right?

Or perhaps would I need to go to another fishing Guild like Selbina? could I have accidently started the quest in another fishing guild? please help as I am stuck with no way to gain anymore skill

I actually went out and caught the fish myself I did not buy it.

Please this is really putting a burden on me leveling up and enjoying fishing.

Here is a screenshot of my Skills to show my current skill and rank as well to make sure Moat Carp is what I am supposed to be turning in? I think it is.

Last edited by Kitten-Titan; 06-10-2006, 03:37 AM.

Re: Need Help, Cannot Take My Test

You should be turning in a moat carp seens as your fishing is lv10 according to that pic. Altho its not blue which would indicate youve turned it in already and are able to advance to lv20. You need to be 18 to hand in the cheval salmon so unless thats the wrong screenshot you need to gain 8 lvs first. Also if that screenshots wrong then Ive heard people refering to the person you trade it too as the Guild so maybe try the desk? Jei will be online soon I'd imagine neway, he'll be more help.
    75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
    Woodworking 91.9+2
    ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

You are right. I am onmly at skill 10. I feel foolish but thank you for such a fast reply. I started playing again after taking a break for a long time. I love the new expansion and realize now how much I miss the game.. Thank you so much !!

Comment

your skill is not blue so you probably passed it already.
        00-10 Amature
        10-20 Recruit

Double Post Edited:
        And yea I spelled Amateur wrong even tho it's shown in your screen shot (ノ∀`)
        Last edited by Jei; 06-10-2006, 04:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Yeah you already passed it!
          Originally posted by Ellipses
          Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
          Originally posted by MCLV
          A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
          More Sig:

Comment

Working...
          X