Goblin Drink Found !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goblin Drink Found !!!

Well as of today I have seen the internet sprawled with the recipe for the goblin drink, Though it was found at BG forums.

Cooking : 80

Crystal: Water
    1 La Thiene Cabbage
    1 Wild Onion
    1 Gyshal Green
    1 Frost Turnip
    1 Distilled Water
    1 San d'Orian Carrot
    1 Elshimo Newt
    1 Watermelon

I dont have this skill anywhere close to testing this, anyone with this high of skill want to (and I'll love you forever if you do )

I will live, and die by the Sword

Re: Goblin Drink Found !!! (supposedly)

Originally posted by ValisOfValefor View Post
    1 Elshimo Newt
    Is this as much of a pain in the ass to get as the Elshimo frog is? Also, what is a Goblin drink supposed to do?
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

The goblin drink pops the goblin wolfman supposedly (read: nm for parade gorget)

Comment

Well as of today I have seen the internet sprawled with the recipe for the goblin drink, Though it was found at BG forums.
        Cooking : 80
        Crystal: Water
        1 La Thiene Cabbage
        1 Wild Onion
        1 Gyshal Green
        1 Frost Turnip
        1 Distilled Water
        1 San d'Orian Carrot
        1 Elshimo Newt
        1 Watermelon
        I dont have this skill anywhere close to testing this, anyone with this high of skill want to (and I'll love you forever if you do )
        I have a mule with the necessary skills, and my main has more than enough Fishing skill to get an Elshimo Newt (which are a pain, but that "that" much of a pain if you know what you're doing).

Will try this in a bit and report back.

Icemage

Comment

Few people have already obtained the Parade Gorget long before hte ingrediants were hinted to, maybe about two or three. It's amazing that they could possibly guess the ingrediants from the description, and even more amazing that they guessed Elshimo Newt would be one of them.

Newts are fished up as Rare/Ex, and are usually traded to a Tonberry for a roasted newt. The roasted newt is used in the Mithran Tracker BCNM for CoP.

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
            Newts are fished up as Rare/Ex, and are usually traded to a Tonberry for a roasted newt. The roasted newt is used in the Mithran Tracker BCNM for CoP.
            Incorrect. Elshimo Newts come from Yuhtunga Jungle's waters, and are not R or EX (though fairly challenging for those without a good fishing rod and a fair amount of fishing skill).

You're thinking of the muddy siredon, which is fished in Phanauet Channel and is turned into Blackened Siredon for the BC.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage View Post
              Incorrect. Elshimo Newts come from Yuhtunga Jungle's waters, and are not R or EX (though fairly challenging for those without a good fishing rod and a fair amount of fishing skill).

You're thinking of the muddy siredon, which is fished in Phanauet Channel and is turned into Blackened Siredon for the BC.

Icemage
              Sorry, today's not my day. -_-

Damn, that was a stupid mix up.

Comment

Speaking of elshimo newts, might want to start farming them now, they just jumped up to 20k on my server (hello moeny to get paladin to 60 ^^).

Comment

Speaking of elshimo newts, might want to start farming them now, they just jumped up to 20k on my server (hello moeny to get paladin to 60 ^^).
                  I just fished up 4 of them. Going to go test the recipe now. Will post back when I know more.

Icemage

Comment

Just checked the fish market (after 3 months,) newt are still cheap o_O; like 5-6k each. 1 or 2 shot up to 50k tho.
                    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Recipe confirmed.

I was able to make 4 bottles of Goblin Drink with 4 Elshimo Newts on my level 98 cooking mule.

Icemage

Comment

Thank you Icemage, now I can go get that Parade Gorget with some friends

Comment

is it confirmed that this pops the 'wolfman'? Not sure if I would wear this over my shield torque but would still like to have it, and I have 2 ingame friends with high cooking and fishing

Comment

Originally posted by Davitron3000 View Post
                            is it confirmed that this pops the 'wolfman'? Not sure if I would wear this over my shield torque but would still like to have it, and I have 2 ingame friends with high cooking and fishing
                            Yes. Initial tests show that 85% or more of your baseHP triggers the latent.

So, 850/1000 = latent on. If you add 200 in hp gear, 850/1200 = latent on as well.

Comment

Prices are already jumping up on my server as well newts are reaching more than 40k I think now...also for anyone going to try this, Elshimo newts can drop from Sahagin in Sea Serpent Grotto...this is also heavily camped on my server already. -_-

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X