Breeding Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeding Results

I was thinking maybe we could all keep track of our breeding on this thread that way we can see percentage of outcome.

I bred 2 chicks with both parents green. Dam with large tail. I used Hiking plan on one and got a F chick who turned out BLACK *of all things*. The other I used Sports plan and got another F chick >< who turned out YELLOW. I have a friend who bred a chick with both parents green *not sure of the honeymoon ticket* but his chick turned out blue. I've bred 2 blue's and both chicks had 2 blue parents so I'm guessing green's are just more difficult to breed. (blue 1 = gourmet plan - F blue Dam large tail/legs / blue 2 = jeuno tour plan - F blue Dam large tail/legs chick born w/enigmatic personality)

I have yet to breed with red cards * got some M on me but need some F *

Has anybody tried breeding w/ 2 green parents and what was your outcome? I'm a bit perturbed mine turned out yellow and black... /sigh.. .oh well.. I needed a F black to add to the ranch anyways.... I guess..... lol

BTW include : Honeymoon ticket, any particular stats from Dam/Sire, gender outcome, any personality traits inherited from honeymoon/parents and color outcome of course
    RDM58/WHM46/THF24/SMN22/RNG15/BLM17/WAR15/BLU8

~~RIIAN'S CHOCOBO RANCH~~ VALEFOR SERVER
    check: www.chocobomatchmaker.net for Info/Pics

Re: Breeding Results

I bread 2 eggs, red male yellow female with the dating plan that "increases chance the father's trait may carry over"

1 egg turned out red. The other turned out yellow.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
    X