X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Lucky reached First-class strength o_O

Day 46. He's injured and reached "First-class" Strength o_O
    Endurance is still only "better than average"
    Is there any higher state than first-class? In wiki, first-class is the highest listed but there might be more hidden levels? I'm thinking I should try to boost his endurance now and will stick to carry packaged plans until he reaches 60 days.

I've been using 3 delivering message 1 carrying packages since he reached adult hood. Maybe it's boosting STR way too fast for endurance to keep up. I might try 2 packaged 1 message for my next generation.

I've grown 4-5 greg worms so far. haven't really got any chance to feed him...
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Re: My Lucky reached First-class strength o_O

Holy crap. Good job. With that strength who cares about endurance? You could probably ride from Jeuno to Windy to Bastok before your time ran out. ^^ Besides, endurance is just saving you a little money on chocobo whistle charges. If your ride ends and you haven't gotten to where you're going, just blow the whistle again.
    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

What do the Greg. worms do????

Created by Eohmer
      IT'S NOT THE SIZE OF THE BST IN THE FIGHT, BUT THE SIZE OF THE FIGHT IN THE BST!

Comment

it says restore energy, so I guess it helps your chocobo recover more when day passed.
        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

First-class Strength is what SolarWind has--it's just a little faster than a stable choco. Better than average Endurance is less than a stable chocobo, I think it's around 25 minute ride. SolarWind has Outstanding Endurance which is just slightly longer than stables (35 minutes or so)--there's a thread somewhere in the annals of the DiV Everything Chocobos area with the effects. Stables Chocobos are, I believe, Outstanding x 4, so they're hard to beat with 1st and 2nd generation chocs. Maybe we'll get there in a few generations. SolarWind is a 2nd generation Black/Yellow mix with a physical emphasis from his father (if he inherited it) and crappy stats from his mom P/BTA/P/P.

Comment

Feeding a Gregarious Worm restores an adult chocobo's energy by about 20% and completely fills it.
            lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
              First-class Strength is what SolarWind has--it's just a little faster than a stable choco. Better than average Endurance is less than a stable chocobo, I think it's around 25 minute ride. SolarWind has Outstanding Endurance which is just slightly longer than stables (35 minutes or so)--there's a thread somewhere in the annals of the DiV Everything Chocobos area with the effects. Stables Chocobos are, I believe, Outstanding x 4, so they're hard to beat with 1st and 2nd generation chocs. Maybe we'll get there in a few generations. SolarWind is a 2nd generation Black/Yellow mix with a physical emphasis from his father (if he inherited it) and crappy stats from his mom P/BTA/P/P.
              Stable chocobos supposedly have Average on all stats.

My chocobo has First Class STR and END and my husband can't keep up with me on his chocobo, much less a stables one. >.> But maybe he has a bad computer or something.
              Yes, girls do play video games...

Danielle - Mithra - PLD 75, MNK 46.
              Littlebane - Tarutaru - WHM 75, BLM 73, BRD 55.

Comment

Working...
              X