Bowchikawowow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowchikawowow

Well today I got on to find my Chocobo to be an adult. And now theres the new option of Long Walk, and the race is now much longer. And now they can mate.

I thought I'd make this thread to start discussions about the Adult Chocobo stage.

Well to start it off we can now get chocobos whistles, but your chocobo has to trust you while your out on long walks.

And check out what my Chocobo already did.

Ohhh god.

I will live, and die by the Sword

Re: Bowchikawowow

Concerning adults, I'm curious: How's their running speed? Their mount time? Is it worth the month that we put into it?

Also, can we continue raising them once into adulthood? I think the official site alluded to our being able to do so, but it's a bit vague.

Comment

So far as I can tell (gonna check for sure after I tuck my girlfriend in) you can register to ride while still raising them. I'm assuming while riding you will see their health bar and that it is affected by riding as if you had chosen to go on a walk. Longer you ride, the lower the bar, meaning less hands on raising. Likewise more raising/training means less ride time.

Will post in an hour or so what I find out.

Comment

I've heard now that the raised chocobos run slower than the rental chocobos at this point (though this information came from a person with a more mentally ballanced chocobo).

My Chocobo's speed stat is now at substandard as of yesterday. And hopefully the endurance will be soon.

As for the Chocobo wistle you can get the option to check for the item on all of the walks. When your chocobo is looks happy its more likely to catch you (though I have no idea what happens, perhaps a drop in affection). When it looks absorbed you should be able to get the item, though people haven't found anything.

Comment

Originally posted by ValisOfValefor View Post

And check out what my Chocobo already did.

Ohhh god.

Comment

My chocobo grew up today as well, and I managed to get my whistle on the first attempt. (Long walk, was absorbed and managed to look for item with out getting caut, and found the item.) Took it out for a quick spin. Both strength and endurance are poor. Speed was a bit faster then walk speed, but much faster then a rental chocobo. I'm guessing I was going at about ninja af boot speed or there about. As for endurance, I didn't think at the time of calling to keep a hard track of time, but it was at least 5 minutes as the whistle was fully recharged when it booted me, though it felt at least twice as long as that.

Comment

Nice, I need to check my Chocobo! If mine is grown up Valis, we can get together and let our Chocobos.... you know.... Bowchikawowow..... mate. Although, I haven't been taking care of mine very well, so you might not want that.

Haha, you Choco is all grown up and has a myspace account! I am considering making an account for Genbu and sending a friend invite

Comment

My bird has "a bit deficient" strength. Its still slower than rental chocobos, but not by all that much. I'm thinking 1-2 more upgrades and it "might" match rental speed.

Comment

I'm suspecting we might have to breed some bloodlines together to get chocobos with a non-negative sounding stat value.

In other words, it might not be possible to attain the highest stat values until you breed a few generations down the road.
                  Wevrain - Shiva

Comment

Originally posted by Davitron3000 View Post
                    Nice, I need to check my Chocobo! If mine is grown up Valis, we can get together and let our Chocobos.... you know.... Bowchikawowow..... mate. Although, I haven't been taking care of mine very well, so you might not want that.
                    lol ok, because as of today my chocobo is in love. And seems distracted byu it too, cant have that

Also I still didn't manage to get the Chocobo Whistle, I tried in Ronfaure, but didn't find anything and on the other walks it was very happy.

Comment

Working...
                    X