X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• noob question bout chokobos

uhh ya what lvl do i have to be to get a chokobo egg and raise my chokobo

Re: noob question bout chokobos

afaik, any level as long as you can get to jeuno, to purchase the egg, and back, to raise it.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Anyone can purchase an egg; I don't see on Somepage a listing for the (Bit) Egg that you can get via quest, so I don't know if there is a level restriction there. ISNM Eggs...probably want to be at least 60th and have Aht Urhgan installed. You do have to be able to get to Jeuno, though, because the eggs are Exclusive.

Comment

If there was a level restriction(which there is not on raising) it'd be lvl 20...but that's just for riding them. Basic eggs can be bought from an NPC in Jueno(RaLude Gardens to be more exact) and once you have one you just go to the stables in any of the 3 starting towns. I reccomend you raise it somewhere you'll be able to visit alot since You'll wana ceck on the little guy eveery day..
        Shadowneko's FFXI Newbie Guide 2009
        (have fun MMO players ^^)
        Jon Davies AKA: Shadowneko of Midradsomr...soon to be transferred to Quetzalcoatl

Comment

You have to do a quest to raise the chocobo, and I believe you can be any level as long as you have enough Jeuno fame. Just talk to Justinus (sp?) at the Upper Jeuno chocobo stables to start it (he's the guy who starts the chocobo license quest too). The rest of the quest you can look up yourself, it's on plenty of sites.

You can buy an egg from a little Mithra NPC in Ru'Lude Gardens, but you need to do the quest before you can hatch it.

Main Job: 70RDM/BLM or WHM ~ Fairy (I hate you, Maat)
          Currently Leveling: 49WHM/BLM
          Windurst Rank 10 ~ As of 5/25/07! Woot!

My Fanfiction (please read, or at least skim!)

Susan>> Babies are just like people.
          Susan>> Just smaller.
          [GM]Dave>> But I don't like people.
          [GM]Dave>> I hate people.
          Susan>> Babies are like small people that can't talk.
          [GM]Dave>> ...
          [GM]Dave>> I'm listening.

Comment

Working...
          X