• i can't level up longer than 10

hi guys

i tried to level up higher than 10 but i can't tried about 7stacks no luck

and when i talk to npc outside the guild he want Manquen peaces O_o

that's so expensive all pieces maybe higher than 1.5 mil

so is there anyway ?

to pass 10

Re: i can't level up longer than 10

You need to gain a rank (you could have done so at 8) before you can go past 10 ... it goes for 20, 30, 40, and so on too...

Comment

Every 10 levels you need to take a test with your guildmaster to raise your crafting rank and your skill cap. For woodworking you need to talk to Cheupirudaux outside of the guild. He'll ask you for a workbench. Trade him one and your woodworking rank will go up to recruit, allowing you to level your skill up to level 20. When you get to level 18, you can talk to him again for another rank test.
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

so every 10 level i need to give him somthing i made

ok

can i reach level 50 with 200k ?

Comment

I made money taking Woodworking to 59. If you spend 200k, you're probably doing it wrong, but that's a good starter cash pile. You don't need Mannequin pieces for Woodworking, those are for a different quest that gives you a Mannequin for your home (best storage item available) and opens up a quest series through which you can obtain the Mannequin Pumps.

Cheupirudaux is the name of the NPC who will accept your trade item. He will tell you what he wants when your skill level is within two of the cap (e.g. 8-10, 18-20, 28-30, etc.) or you can look at the Woodworking list and of course the Somepage Woodworking Recipes--Somepage is great for recipe lists.
          Last edited by Sabaron; 04-03-2007, 07:00 AM.

Comment

If you go to Ghelshba Outpost and take about 3 stacks of crystals and 3 stacks of hatchets and farm and synth all of the logs that either sell well or will cause you to get a skill up, you will either break even or gain money.

Back when I was at low levels, I would synth all of the arrowwood logs into arrowwood lumber and then take them to jeuno when I got a stack and sell them for around 2-3k. Holly Lumber would sell for around 7k in Sandy. Willow lumber would sell for 2k (if it sold at all) it would sell very slowly at the ah like once a day. When you get near lvl 15 you can turn all of the maple logs you farm into maple sugar (Easier with guild support, i think i started maple sugar around lvl 12 or 13.) I think Maple Sugar is used for cooking and may sell good depending on your server and demand. I believe I sold mine to a NPC because they sold slowly on my server.
            Last edited by Durahansolo; 04-03-2007, 07:14 AM.
            {New Sig in the works}
            -----------------------
            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
            Originally posted by Solymir
            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Fyi, ammo is your friend when leveling ww'ing. You should make money no problem all the way to atleast 59, like Sabaron said. B/w ammo and various lumbers, you shouldn't lose much money at all on any specific level, and you should make good money on the majority of synths. 60+ its hit or miss on making money, depends on how patient you are on leveling it and waiting for cheap synths as well waiting for the products to sell. There's really virtually no overhead at all until the 90's, and then really only at 99. It doesn't have many of the super expensive HQ items you can get with things like CC, Smithing, and Goldsmithing, but its good reliable income and at 100 you can start HQ'ing ele staves farily often.
              I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Working...
              X