This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long...

Hey I was wondering how long does it take to get your skill up to Artisan lvl. My friend said it takes a long time, but usually gives me a load of bull. Anyway I hope it doesnt take like months or anything.
    Rubion

Re: How Long...

It does take a while, especially for one like Blacksmithing, Goldsmithing, or Clothcrafting. Part of the problem is skilling itself for many crafts requires a lot of money. For Alchemy from 0-60 costs about 300,000 gil, for the 3 mentioned you can expected to spend maybe 3,000,000 and more for 0-60.

Then from 60-100 for alchemy costs like 4,000,000 and for the 3 others mentioned about 7,000,000 and up. The longest part of this is making the money, some farming techniques will get you a few mil in a couple of weeks. Reaching the level and all to do that though will take you a few weeks or months depending on how much time and how well you are at exp parties (getting them and the EXP rate you get).

In the end yes getting a craft from 0 up to Artisian will take some months or even a year or more.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Re: How Long...

Some crafts are more expensive than others. So it largely depends on how you obtain your materials and their availability.

As for your quote ....
      I hope it doesnt take like months
      Trust me... 1 month you won't even get your skill starting. If you're planning to take it to 100 you're looking for 6-7 months of investment here. Unless you have tons of gil and burn them away. I'm talking about up to 30million gil here. Ore prices are rediculous these days.
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
      X