Moghancement to Guild furniture question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moghancement to Guild furniture question

I have been trying to figure out how the Moghancement elemental strengths of your moghouse increase the affect of Crafting moghancement enhancements from Guild furniture items.

I know that the guild furniture item gives +1 to skill. Is that all?

I know that elemental increases in moghancement (faint vs. powerfull vs. overwhelming) increases the affect of whatever the Moghancement of a moghouse is.

So does a higher elemental aura affect how many lvls the guild furniture item increases, HQ%, both, neither. I do not know.

I could not find this exact info in the FFxiencyclopedia guide or on any site. There is a past thread on this site where a person asked the question but it was unanswered then so I did use search here already.

If anyone know the answer to this question please inform me. Thank you.
    Apothecary Owner
    Mithra
    BLM 75
    RDM 75

Re: Moghancement to Guild furniture question

{I don't know how to answer that} nor have I done any research, but rest assured, my house is filled with Flower Stands .

Comment

Based on what I've read, the +1 skill the craft guild furniture gives can not be made more powerful by filling your MH with lesser furniture of the same element.
      And fyi, once you're at or over the cap of a synth, the +1 only helps with HQ's if it bumps you into the next tier. That being said, I still always craft in my GP gear, mostly b/c it makes me look 1337.
      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

I have moghancement cooking with overwhelming wind energy. It still seems to give only +1 skill and my HQ% certainly isn't any higher than normal. I wouldn't worry about increasing your moghouse's element strength unless you're using moghancement fire or the like, which I hear does get noticably stronger.
        lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
        X